Dr Fauci needs to go

The models were not wrong. They were models. Idiots.
Millions dead to 60,000 dead. You are saying, they weren't wrong? You liberals screwed the pooch on this one. Congratulations liberals crashed the economy, because you didn't get your little way. Bless your heart.

You don’t understand how models work. It’s OK. You don’t understand how anything works.
Lol, millions dead. To 60,000 dead in less than a month? I might not realize how models work, but i do realize how a scam works. Liberals and the media has over hyped this virus into the biggest scam this country has ever been through in our history. To crash the economy, because your pussy hurt that Trump is YOUR president. Well get your pussy hat out, because he will be YOUR president till 2024! The shame is being exposed!

Damn. You’re stupid.
Coming from you, thanks for the compliment.

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

View attachment 321327
Yeah? He was overconfident and wrong. Have you ever been wrong? Should he have declared martial law? That is the ONLY thing he could have done to DRASTICALLY flatten the curve. Would you have been okay with that? Did you also think he was racist for cutting off China travel?

GO
SIT
DOWN
YA
PARTISAN
HACK

He only missed by 14,000 cases.

He also didn’t know the flu killed people.

That isn’t optimism; that is sheer ignorance

And you voted for this dumbass?
No, I voted for Walker. But I WILL vote for him this time around. And I predict he will resoundingly beat Biden.

Next?

Yep, Trump has permanently damaged this country.
Actually liberals did, but your shame will be over in several weeks.

asswipePINO did, unlike you I have proof, four bipartisan MOC's.
Like i said, it will be over in weeks, but since we quarantined ourselves. More than likely it will come back. Thanks to Trump hating liberals and the media. Should've let it take it's course, then we would be done with it once and for all.

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

View attachment 321327
Yeah? He was overconfident and wrong. Have you ever been wrong? Should he have declared martial law? That is the ONLY thing he could have done to DRASTICALLY flatten the curve. Would you have been okay with that? Did you also think he was racist for cutting off China travel?

GO
SIT
DOWN
YA
PARTISAN
HACK

No, I voted for Walker. But I WILL vote for him this time around. And I predict he will resoundingly beat Biden.

Next?

1586484538504.png

Go Joe!

Like i said, it will be over in weeks, but since we quarantined ourselves. More than likely it will come back. Thanks to Trump hating liberals and the media. Should've let it take it's course, then we would be done with it once and for all.
I've been saying for weeks Herd Immunity is the way to go, but liberal Democrats won't listen to common sense.

View attachment 321327

GO
SIT
DOWN
YA
PARTISAN
HACK

Next?

View attachment 321362

Go Joe!
92543460_10221063334803336_8272901353412493312_n.jpg

I've been saying for weeks Herd Immunity is the way to go, but liberal Democrats won't listen to common sense.

Herd immunity? That's retarded - but funny. Not everyone is willing to needlessly sacrifice themselves and loved ones on the altar of Trump. You would have enjoyed the smallpox blankets.

The virus, maybe. The economic crash will take decades. I warned you guys about asswipePINO before he was elected. Didn't listen. I told you guys right here on the USMB to get out of the market at 29. Didn't listen. Now you guys are fucked, but the really sad part is you haven't figured it out yet.

View attachment 321327

GO
SIT
DOWN
YA
PARTISAN
HACK

Next?

The Stable Genius who didn’t know a flu could be deadly?

The virus, maybe. The economic crash will take decades. I warned you guys about asswipePINO before he was elected. Didn't listen. I told you guys right here on the USMB to get out of the market at 29. Didn't listen. Now you guys are fucked, but the really sad part is you haven't figured it out yet.
It was the virus that killed the economy, not Trump and he will be reelected.

Who's fucked? I still make more in a month than you make in 10 years. That hasn't changed.

You DO realize not everybody works in a restaurant.... right?

Bend over and grab your ankles fucknuts and enjoy the Bad Orange Man shit-dicking you and your ilk on a daily basis. It's fun to watch you fags squirm and scream.

asswipePINO failed to act. I have proof, four bipartisan MOC's.

Don't worry - as long as your head is in the sand no one will see you.

asswipePINO failed to act. I have proof, four bipartisan MOC's.
Nope the economy was booming till this virus. Millions dead reported at first, now 60,000 reported to die. You loons screwed the pooch again! Lol

Him and he can take his sidekick bill gates with him too. The american people are already getting tired of these local and city govts preaching to them and telling them what they cant do. Screw em all.

You would have enjoyed the smallpox blankets.

Do your research on that ridiculous historical hoax! The fact is that a tribe massacred some Whiteys and paid the price by becoming in direct contact with their bodies, the savages then stole the pioneers' blankets and thus the fake ass impossibility of Small Pox surviving on a blanket for more than a few minutes became legend!

... in 1757 at the siege of Fort William Henry (in present-day upstate New York), when Indians allied with the French ignored the terms of a surrender worked out between the British and the French, broke into the garrison hospital and killed and scalped a number of patients, some of them suffering from smallpox. The blankets and clothing the Indians looted from the patients in the hospital and corpses in the cemetery, carried back to their villages, reportedly touched off a smallpox epidemic.

Who's fucked? I still make more in a month than you make in 10 years. That hasn't changed.

You DO realize not everybody works in a restaurant.... right?

Bend over and grab your ankles fucknuts and enjoy the Bad Orange Man shit-dicking you and your ilk on a daily basis. It's fun to watch you fags squirm and scream.
8D8662EE-BCD4-4C0D-90CE-4B8BDDC303A8.jpeg

Forum List

Back