Dr. Fauci has a bombshell no one is talking about.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Tonight 10/31 9:pm slot on CNN with Anderson Cooper, a white house corespondent said, that while at Walter Reed hospital, Donald J. Trump picked up the phone and personally spoke to FAUCI, about his condition only and its effects on him and him only. I am certain, this will make headlines very soon and I am hoping Fauci will be asked to speak publicly about this.

Now, imagine people, Donald J. Trump who has all but dismantled the Covid task force, who has called this all a hoax, who had banished Fauci from the task force and the white house, who hasn't met with the guy in months, since finding his own Dr. stooge, PICKED UP THE PHONE WHILE AT WALTER REED AND PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH FAUCI ABOUT HIS CONDITION, HIS PROGNOSIS, BUT WILL NOT ALLOW FAUCI TO INFORM US.

Now if this isn't a bunch of bullshit, gotdamit what is???

Tonight 10/31 9:pm slot on CNN with Anderson Cooper, a white house corespondent said, that while at Walter Reed hospital, Donald J. Trump picked up the phone and personally spoke to FAUCI, about his condition only and its effects on him and him only. I am certain, this will make headlines very soon and I am hoping Fauci will be asked to speak publicly about this.

Now, imagine people, Donald J. Trump who has all but dismantled the Covid task force, who has called this all a hoax, who had banished Fauci from the task force and the white house, who hasn't met with the guy in months, since finding his own Dr. stooge, PICKED UP THE PHONE WHILE AT WALTER REED AND PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH FAUCI ABOUT HIS CONDITION, HIS PROGNOSIS, BUT WILL NOT ALLOW FAUCI TO INFORM US.

OMG!!!

I think youre right this is a bunch of bullshit,,,

• Banned
Dr. Fauci is okay to soothe are reassure Trump of his bout with Covid, but is not allowed to soothe the public with their fears and anxieties with Covid. Now you Trump nuts, explain this and then explain why Fauci can be there for Trump, but not the rest of us...but instead, we have some OBGYN clown, if that telling us how to deal with Covid. Donald Trump is a selfish self centered maniac psychopath.

OMG!!!

No, mf' its fact and do me a favor, find a sheep, its way past your bed time, you dog shit smelling lump of white shit
WOW you got all mad at me for agreeing with you,,,

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???

• Banned
Donald Trump picked up the phone, called Fauci begging for information on Covid 19 on how it will affect HIM, and will not allow this man, this pandemic expert who is side lined by this administration to speak to us

Uhh..so he called a Dr.---consulted about his treatment and prognosis--and you think you...errrr...the public...has the right to know?

Nope..Trump has the same rights as you and I..his medical condition is his business, unless or until, it affects his performance of his duties.

Donald Trump picked up the phone, called Fauci begging for information on Covid 19 on how it will affect HIM, and will not allow this man, this pandemic expert who is side lined by this administration to speak to us
he can speak with us all he wants,, he just avoids the crazy ones,,,

Anderson Cooper is a Deep State mouthpiece. He is particularly skilled in false narratives.

He's just a lacky of the gang...

the gang.PNG

He's Fauci's boss's boss. He has the right and duty to ask questions and require confidentiality.

He's Fauci's boss's boss. He has the right and duty to ask questions and require confidentiality.
and he exercised that right and asked,, but trump is allowed his privacy so anyone that wants to know can fuck off unless trump says ots OK

Who gives a shit?

You make it sound like you were there listening in on the phone instead of third hand on the news.

OMG!!!

No, mf' its fact and do me a favor, find a sheep, its way past your bed time, you dog shit smelling lump of white shit
Hey Mr. Grumpy, why are you behaving so grouchily? Perhaps it's past your bedtime?

Maybe one of the doctors or advisors suggested to Trump to call Fauci. They might have even had suggested it for such a reaction.

Fauci is no more of some expert on this virus than 1000 other experts. Anyone interested in data can see different perspectives and trends, many of them contradicting each other.

Bottom line, citizens have to choose what they want. Some risk and some normality, or shutting down their life with no guarantees it will even work.

cnn

nothing else to say. make shit up network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back