Dr. Deborah Birx To Retire After Embarrassing Thanksgiving Travel Scandal

Why are the right wing loons on this thread having a go at her. I thought COVID was a hoax and they would be lauding her???? WTF???

Why are you so stupid you can't see that nearly ALL of he SAME people telling to stay home and where your mask AREN'T doing it themselves. It is quite frankly mystifying.
I agree. They are hypocrites. That wasn't my point. You can read, can't you?

Why are the right wing loons on this thread having a go at her. I thought COVID was a hoax and they would be lauding her???? WTF???
it is dude. it's the hypocrisy of her actions being discussed. I know you don't know that word cause you live and breath in hypocrisy. BTW, the mere fact you condone her travel proves my point.

What is my opinion on travel during COVID?
I have no desire to know your fking opinion. you made a comment I made one back. I didn't ask for you opinion, I told you what the discussion was about since you couldn't figure it out.

it is dude. it's the hypocrisy of her actions being discussed. I know you don't know that word cause you live and breath in hypocrisy. BTW, the mere fact you condone her travel proves my point.

What is my opinion on travel during COVID?
I have no desire to know your fking opinion. you made a comment I made one back. I didn't ask for you opinion, I told you what the discussion was about since you couldn't figure it out.
No, you moronic Buffoon. You accused me of something without knowing my opinion on it. You're a Deplorable nimrod who gets his opinions force-fed to him by Fake News outlets and then assumes certain people have certain beliefs without even finding out if it is true or not. As your once great nation continues its decline, and you wonder where it all began, go look in the mirror. That's a good starting point right there.

I have to take back what I said. It seems she is going to "retire" some time in the future. Yeah well, everyone is.

Ends up just another hypocrite.

Forum List

Back