Dr. Biden looking to dispose of Kamala

So if they are pretty enough to fly under the radar it's cool but if they are clearly a dude in drag they can't?
If you cannot tell they are what is the deal. They aren't the ones walking around in girls locker room with his penis hanging out or raping little girls in the bathroom. I really don't even know why we would be discussing this for kids under 18.

If you cannot tell they are what is the deal. They aren't the ones walking around in girls locker room with his penis hanging out or raping little girls in the bathroom. I really don't even know why we would be discussing this for kids under 18.
Because kids under 18 have raging hormones.

And, this story will tell us that we should not put transgender men who are now women in with men in prison

There is no such thing as “transgender men who are now women”. As an undeniable, immutable scientific fact, it is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, or for a woman to become a man. Only those, like you, who are deeply fucked-up in the head, believe in this bullshit.

There are also plenty of accounts of “transgender women” raping actual women, in women's prisons.

Those who advocate putting male sexual perverts in women's prisons, or allowing them access to other women's facilities, are complicit in whatever crimes these freaks end up committing against actual women.

Last edited:
No politics a boy pretending to be a girl rapes girl in the bathroom. Thens he gets transferred to anther school, then he rapes another girl. Two innocent girls got rapped, because you guys play along in their fantasy world. These people need help, not encouragement.

SleazyBozo is perfectly happy to help these freaks to sexually abuse more women.

There is no such thing as “transgender men who are now women”. As an undeniable, immutable scientific fact, it is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, or for a woman to become a man. Only those, like you, who are deeply fucked-up in the head, believe in this bullshit.

There are also plenty of accounts of “transgender women” raping actual women, in women's prisons.

Those who advocate putting male sexual perverts in women's prisons, or allowing them access to other women's facilities, are complicit in whatever crimes these freaks end up committing against actual women.
If I was going to jail and could choose to go to the women’s prison, I would

Forum List

Back