Dr. Anthony Fauci will represent the United States at a World Health Organization meeting tomorrow, President Biden just announced

The WHO is rife with corruption and incompetence and this is yet one more example of the status quo Biden will use to usher in the screwing of Main Street America. The Paris Climate accord is also useless and will only suck money out of the American economy while doing next to nothing to curb world wide pollution. It's window dressing for the elitists who don't live by their own examples. Pulling us out of the WHO and the Paris agreements are two things Trump did I was in agreement with.

So in other words, Joe Biden doesn't really have a plan to deal with COVID-19. His plan is to just rely on the same people and solutions that Trump worked on, wait until everyone receives the Trump vaccine and the virus fades away, and then pat himself on the back for the next four years.

So in other words, Joe Biden doesn't really have a plan to deal with COVID-19. His plan is to just rely on the same people and solutions that Trump worked on, wait until everyone receives the Trump vaccine and the virus fades away, and then pat himself on the back for the next four years.

Amazon has offered to help Biden with distribution.

The WHO is rife with corruption and incompetence and this is yet one more example of the status quo Biden will use to usher in the screwing of Main Street America. The Paris Climate accord is also useless and will only suck money out of the American economy while doing next to nothing to curb world wide pollution. It's window dressing for the elitists who don't live by their own examples. Pulling us out of the WHO and the Paris agreements are two things Trump did I was in agreement with.
I like the thought of Fauci representing us at the WHO. Maybe he will help make it better.

how does the Paris Accord suck money out of the American economy?

I agree with every thing you just posted. Climate change is a hoax. Until someone can harness the Sun and the Moon the climate will change just as it has for billions of years. And WHO was in China's pocket when the Chinese virus was loosed on the word. Both are nothing more than bottomless pits for our tax dollars.

Leave it to Biden to get the American tax payer involved in those two worthless organizations. What a jack ass.

After the Chinese communists kept the natural history of the virus esoteric for almost a year, now the melodramatics will have China and the WHO pretend to have solved the mystery of origins, even with the seafood market having been scrubbed.

China’s Gift For The Biden Inauguration Is A Conspiracy Theory About COVID-19’s U.S. Origins
’....Hua Chunying called on the U.S. to open the Fort Detrick base and invite the WHO to investigate....The struggle is going to intensify now, no matter who is in the White House.’

Forum List

Back