Dozens surprised !!!

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Ricky Martin: 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man'
Posted Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48pm PDT by Access Hollywood in Stop The Presses!
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

Ricky Martin: 'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man' - Stop The Presses!

Attachments

• $Dredgesumcare_thumb.jpg
    $Dredgesumcare_thumb.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 102
And anyone should care, why?

Back when I first went to college 30 years ago was when 'outing' first became the in thing. One of my professors decided to announce he was gay in class, and we spent the rest of the hour discussing it. I don't know why we bothered. It was as much news as who won the battle of Thermopylae.

*sigh*

I may never look at horrible pop music the same way again.

:(:(

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

I knew he was too purdy, typical. "Dozens surprised" :lol::lol:

Who are these "dozens" you speak of???? :tongue:

It is just so lovely that so many people are now willing to put their personal information out into the public arena.

:sarcasm in tow for the rest of the day:

Did he admit he can't sing as well?

You mean he can't sing as well because he came out of the closet? :lol:

j/k Sarah, we all know he is a pop singer. I wonder if his songs will no longer include the words, she, or girl?

Forum List

Back