Dozens of public school teachers involved in Antifa

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Replace them, take their jobs away now, parents stop the money...

September 3, 2017
By Rick Moran

The Antifa faction known as "By Any Means Necessary" (BAMN) is one of the largest and best organized groups connected to the violent leftist group. The Daily Caller reports that dozens of public school teachers have known ties to BAMN and are allowed to continue teaching despite their advocacy for violence.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots.

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BARN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” an anti-Marxism rally in Berkeley. As with BAMN’s other organized actions, left-wing actors at Saturday’s demonstrations violently attackedpeaceful protesters. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the Antifa violence in Berkeley, while Felarca called BAMN’s actions a “resounding success.”

Read more: Blog: Dozens of public school teachers involved in Antifa

Replace them, take their jobs away now, parents stop the money...

September 3, 2017
By Rick Moran

The Antifa faction known as "By Any Means Necessary" (BAMN) is one of the largest and best organized groups connected to the violent leftist group. The Daily Caller reports that dozens of public school teachers have known ties to BAMN and are allowed to continue teaching despite their advocacy for violence.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots.

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BARN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” an anti-Marxism rally in Berkeley. As with BAMN’s other organized actions, left-wing actors at Saturday’s demonstrations violently attackedpeaceful protesters. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi condemned the Antifa violence in Berkeley, while Felarca called BAMN’s actions a “resounding success.”

Read more: Blog: Dozens of public school teachers involved in Antifa

The large red text was all you had to say.

th

Just another reason to defund and outsource education at all levels to the private sector. Along with removing some of the Department Of Education politurks and regulations.

*****SMILE*****

:)

upload_2017-9-4_19-20-59.jpeg

Perhaps I have. If the teachers are more concerned about keeping their jobs they won't have time for the silliness they choose to be involved in. Especially if we make the school year all year long and grades more important than social justice. Additionally a teacher doesn't have to have a sheepskin. A high school grad that did well can teach kids their ABC's.

Sort of like keeping idle hands busy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 147583

Perhaps I have. If the teachers are more concerned about keeping their jobs they won't have time for the silliness they choose to be involved in. Especially if we make the school year all year long and grades more important than social justice. Additionally a teacher doesn't have to have a sheepskin. A high school grad that did well can teach kids their ABC's.

Sort of like keeping idle hands busy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

1. I teach much more than "ABC's" in my class...actually based on your use of grammar you could learn a few things in my class.

2. I don't have tenure, will never have tenure, and don't want tenure. The only reason why I don't have to worry about my principal offering me a contract for next school year is because I kick ass at my job.

3. There are bad seeds in EVERY profession...yes even the military.

Forum List

Back