Dozens Of Black Employees Said They Faced Racism At Planned Parenthood, An Internal Audit Found

You pick what you like and pleases you. We know there have been mini series and movies made about slavery. Truth in how it was? Someone or some entity is stirring people up today.

Actually, I doubt that there have been many film portraying how brutal slavery was, for the most part.

Movies like Gone with the Wind actually made it look benevolent.

You pick what you like and pleases you. We know there have been mini series and movies made about slavery. Truth in how it was? Someone or some entity is stirring people up today.

Actually, I doubt that there have been many film portraying how brutal slavery was, for the most part.

Movies like Gone with the Wind actually made it look benevolent.
There was a mini series called Roots in the 1970's. How were they treated? Of more interest to me was how fuzzy the owners of the consortiums that were in the slave trade were. Who were they? There should be names. Many of them. The slave ships had Captains complicit in this. Many of their names should be available. From the source. The beginning. We see a lot of the end result. To the Americas. Just who were the people who financed and made profits on the slave trade? Using human beings as a commodity. There's gotta be an answer.

So, yeah, I guess you could look at her the way you look at your 90 year old grandparents who say politically incorrect things because they are products of their time.

So why are your buddies tearing down monuments and renaming parks and university buildings?

Forum List

Back