Downloadable targets

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
I been using these for years. The flies and bees is great for 22. Try the 6 tabs, flies in the fun tab.

Flies >>> http://www.targetz.com/targetzlib/20015.pdf

menu on the left "printable targets. >>> Gun Loads Forum - Gunloads.com

lots here! >>> Printable Targets - Print your own fun game shooting targets

I been using these for years. The flies and bees is great for 22. Try the 6 tabs, flies in the fun tab.

Flies >>> http://www.targetz.com/targetzlib/20015.pdf

menu on the left "printable targets. >>> Gun Loads Forum - Gunloads.com

lots here! >>> Printable Targets - Print your own fun game shooting targets
Thanks. Just bought some Zero targets at Academy Sports, this morning, but downloaded and printed of couple from your link. Tomorrow is range day at the outdoor range. 5.56 and 7.62 with 2 of the 3 weapons needing initial zero.

I prefer steel targets.
All ya gotta do is hit em with some spray paint and you're good to go,no need to let it dry.
Pro Tip: Dont leave your spray paint inline with your targets or the lead splatter will puncture them.

st bought some Zero targets at Academy Sports, this morning, but downloaded and printed of couple from your link. Tomorrow is range day at the outdoor range. 5.56 and 7.62 with 2 of the 3 weapons needing initial zero.

You're welcome. I find it very handy, print and shoot. :) Can't find one of my fav, it's a mouse bending over and the bull centers on his balls.

I prefer steel targets.
All ya gotta do is hit em with some spray paint and you're good to go,no need to let it dry.
Pro Tip: Dont leave your spray paint inline with your targets or the lead splatter will puncture them.

I have mucho steel targets, love them. Just got 5 AR500 plates, have resettables, spinners... Sight in though I like paper, the one with flys is great to sight a 22. So far paint cans have survived :)

I prefer steel targets.

I have mucho steel targets, love them. Just got 5 AR500 plates, have resettables, spinners... Sight in though I like paper, the one with flys is great to sight a 22. So far paint cans have survived :)

Thinking about getting a Texas Star but they're sure proud of them!!

1619204244770.png

View attachment 483148

Yup, they are cool but up there. The dueling trees are fun too and not too bad. Rimfire here Do-All Range Ready Dueling Tree Rimfire Target Steel Silver Centerfire pistols a little higher, like $207 but also AR500 steel. Rimfire one is in my cart.

View attachment 483148

Yup, they are cool but up there. The dueling trees are fun too and not too bad. Rimfire here Do-All Range Ready Dueling Tree Rimfire Target Steel Silver Centerfire pistols a little higher, like $207 but also AR500 steel. Rimfire one is in my cart.

I have the dualing tree,a bunch of 4" up to 12" round plates and a man size gong.
Once we get the new property I'll have to ass up some money and get a Texas star and a few others.

I have the dualing tree,a bunch of 4" up to 12" round plates and a man size gong.
Once we get the new property I'll have to ass up some money and get a Texas star and a few others.

When I shot cowboy action we made many of our own targets. Hanging plates, popups, hit a plate then it tosses a clay in the air. One west town you shot a plate in a window, knocked a weight on an inclined string which in turn blew the outhouse door open then you shot the dude sitting on the hole. Very inventive bunch!

st bought some Zero targets at Academy Sports, this morning, but downloaded and printed of couple from your link. Tomorrow is range day at the outdoor range. 5.56 and 7.62 with 2 of the 3 weapons needing initial zero.

You're welcome. I find it very handy, print and shoot. :) Can't find one of my fav, it's a mouse bending over and the bull centers on his balls.
Went to the range yesterday to zero and familiarize using the printed targets instead of the bought targets. I select for print one with hire contrast than purchased zero target. After gross iron sight adjustments, was getting 1" 3 shot groups, table firing off carpeted blocks. The Chief and I were doing intitial zeroing AR-15s, iron sights. He also did initital co-witness red dot on his AR-15 and initial zero, iron sights on SKS, 7.62, firing single shot, as he forgot the magazine when gathering equipment. The Colonel (his wife) fired he 9mm pistol on the range behind us, but surprisingly did not want to shoot any of the rifles available. The SKS, 7.62 was a surprisingly smooth shooting weapon, as I had never fired a 7.62 that wasn't belt fed M60 (ground and vehicle mount or M248 coax. Would have stayed for more practice and possibly one more adjustment, but friends wanted to hear the ping, so moved on over to the 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 meter iron target range. Quickly ringing the 200 consistent, 300 most of the time and 400 about 1 out of 3or 4. Never hit 500, though didn't waste much ammo trying. Didn't attempt 600. Like I figured, it's the eyes. Did not relax. Though reasonably satisfied old training fell back into place quickly, have tendency to squint now, causing eye strain even with my no line trifocals. About half way through the long range, had trouble with extra image of front sight slightly above actual tip. Irritating, but at 66, turning 67 in September, it is what it it. Overall a great afternoon at the range on a beautiful, clear 71 Degree spring day.
The ping of the iron target was very satisfying. Overall please with the weapon I built. I think I'll put a scope on the Picatinny rail after one more trip with just the iron sights.

Went to the range yesterday to zero and familiarize using the printed targets instead of the bought targets. I select for print one with hire contrast than purchased zero target. After gross iron sight adjustments, was getting 1" 3 shot groups, table firing off carpeted blocks. The Chief and I were doing intitial zeroing AR-15s, iron sights. He also did initital co-witness red dot on his AR-15 and initial zero, iron sights on SKS, 7.62, firing single shot, as he forgot the magazine when gathering equipment. The Colonel (his wife) fired he 9mm pistol on the range behind us, but surprisingly did not want to shoot any of the rifles available. The SKS, 7.62 was a surprisingly smooth shooting weapon, as I had never fired a 7.62 that wasn't belt fed M60 (ground and vehicle mount or M248 coax. Would have stayed for more practice and possibly one more adjustment, but friends wanted to hear the ping, so moved on over to the 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 meter iron target range. Quickly ringing the 200 consistent, 300 most of the time and 400 about 1 out of 3or 4. Never hit 500, though didn't waste much ammo trying. Didn't attempt 600. Like I figured, it's the eyes. Did not relax. Though reasonably satisfied old training fell back into place quickly, have tendency to squint now, causing eye strain even with my no line trifocals. About half way through the long range, had trouble with extra image of front sight slightly above actual tip. Irritating, but at 66, turning 67 in September, it is what it it. Overall a great afternoon at the range on a beautiful, clear 71 Degree spring day.
The ping of the iron target was very satisfying. Overall please with the weapon I built. I think I'll put a scope on the Picatinny rail after one more trip with just the iron sights.

Yeah I got to get the wifes AR a bit closer too, it's a Spike Tactical. I use a bolt Howa that's threaded for a can fits both ours, 223, got the Leopold MKAR on it, cool scope. Hers open of course.

7.62 is used is so many! 7.62x39, x51, 54r, 06, very fine ballistic coefficients with all. I built so many AR, AK, FnFal, L1A1, Stg58, all kinds (as a licensed mfg of course :) I turn 67 Nov.

Forum List

Back