Down goes the left-wing false narrative! Down goes the left-wing false narrative!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left desperately wants the American people to believe that these idiots from Honduras are just “seeking asylum”. Well, Mexico offered them full “asylum”. And what did the caravan do? Turned them down. Doh!
For migrants who agree to the plan, they would receive medical care, some limited housing, and temporary identification and work permits. But, they would have to agree to stay in the southern regions of Mexico and abandon their plan to arrive at the U.S. border.
Boom! They were given one hell of a sweetheart deal and they turned it down. This is a paid political operation. Nothing more.

Mexico makes an offer to migrants in Honduran caravan – and they have responded

The left desperately wants the American people to believe that these idiots from Honduras are just “seeking asylum”. Well, Mexico offered them full “asylum”. And what did the caravan do? Turned them down. Doh!
For migrants who agree to the plan, they would receive medical care, some limited housing, and temporary identification and work permits. But, they would have to agree to stay in the southern regions of Mexico and abandon their plan to arrive at the U.S. border.
Boom! They were given one hell of a sweetheart deal and they turned it down. This is a paid political operation. Nothing more.

Heard of this yesterday...I also a bunch of them peeled off to Mexico City to demand a better deal from them...Yeah, just a bunch of poor little terrorized "refugees".

Heard of this yesterday...I also a bunch of them peeled off to Mexico City to demand a better deal from them...Yeah, just a bunch of poor little terrorized "refugees".

They already raided a couple of Mexican stores. NOT quality people.

Why the Federalis no do nothing? Odd.

Mexico looks the other way because they know it will be America’s problem.

Fuck it, m249 suppressive fire.
I still say the better solution is a single reaper drone with a single hellfire missile. Quicker. More thorough. Sends a much louder message.
Meh....Meet them at the border with an army of FEMA bureaucrats, process them through as asylum seekers, make them fill out all the paperwork...Then load them on buses and take them all to the nearest AFB or NAS, where they're loaded onto C-17s and flown home.

Keep all the media away and few will notice.

Last edited:

Mexico looks the other way because they know it will be America’s problem.
All the more reason to seal the border...

Let’s just keep the Mobile Mob moving north to Canada and make Trudeau be the bad guy.

Let’s put them in our cars and Uber them right to Canada.

Don’t be racist, Canada.

I agree. I thought the Mexican Govt. would have their military down there long ago.

These Hondurans are thieves and worse.

I agree. I thought the Mexican Govt. would have their military down there long ago. These Hondurans are thieves and worse.
Under normal circumstances, Mexico would have. But they had credible information that this was a paid political ploy, and as such, the caravan was not stopping under any circumstances until it hit the United States. Thus, Mexico had nothing to worry about.

Fuck it, m249 suppressive fire.
I still say the better solution is a single reaper drone with a single hellfire missile. Quicker. More thorough. Sends a much louder message.
Meh....Meet them at the border with an army of FEMA bureaucrats, process them through as asylum seekers, make them fill out all the paperwork...Then load them on buses and take them all to the nearest AFB or NAS, where they're loaded onto C-17s and flown home.

Keep all the media away and few will notice.

They walked here...they can walk back. C-17s are expensive

Forum List

Back