DOW is up over 100 points.....WHERE IS THE APOCALYPSE?

They, which includes me, were not lying.

They were looking at the market futures which at one point plummeted by nearly 800 points, the biggest single day point drop since Great Recession.

Market recovered the losses, but there were facts underlying predictions - which is different from what Trumpsters do.

Yes, you and they claimed the sky was gonna fall and implied it would last. No mention it would immediately recover to all time highs. Lol

They were looking at the market futures which at one point plummeted by nearly 800 points, the biggest single day point drop since Great Recession.

Market recovered the losses, but there were facts underlying predictions - which is different from what Trumpsters do.

The "FUTURES" drop doesn't mean jack Schmitt.

How much equity was lost SINCE THE ELECTION?

The markets had baked in a Clinton victory and had to readjust to the new paradigm with a Trump Presidency.

That means the markets roll back as people have to sell their "Clinton win" stock positions then buy back in with "Trump victory" stock positions.

Not every retrace in the markets is a bad thing; that is how markets adjust to change.

Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at OANDA, said: "Trump's speech following the victory was hugely influential in yesterday's sudden U-turn, as he focused more on unity and the need to spend to get the economy growing again.

"These policies combined with his desire to deregulate and lower taxes are all very market-friendly.

just like I said markets react to news ... my broker was on that shit before angus had his socks on

So, is that an admission your math is faulty?
Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at OANDA, said: "Trump's speech following the victory was hugely influential in yesterday's sudden U-turn, as he focused more on unity and the need to spend to get the economy growing again.

"These policies combined with his desire to deregulate and lower taxes are all very market-friendly.

just like I said markets react to news ... my broker was on that shit before angus had his socks on

The "FUTURES" drop doesn't mean jack Schmitt.

Well now that YOU baselessly assert that, I'm totally convinced.

Fact remains, there was an indicator of a market panic on news of Trump win.

Last edited:
Yaaawwwnnnnn..... The markets survived 8 years of Barry Kardashian, they'll survive 1 day of President Elect Trump.

Good grief...

Libs weren't LYING about the market reaction to President Elect TRUMP, were they?

That's not like them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/m/quote/djia

Morons.....like you....should understand that whenever there's a peaceful transfer of power (without tanks in the streets) the markets react positively......Secondly,the possible removal of the Dodd-Frank bill (which is some kind of check and balances toward wall street banks) the market reacts positively that any restrictions on them will be removed....allowing the "too-big-to-fail" mantra to return to foster the banks' gambling and get-rich-quick schemes.

DOW is up over 100 points.....WHERE IS THE APOCALYPSE?
Apparently you didn't get the memo;

The Apocalypse has been rescheduled on account of the Seahawks vs. Patriots game this weekend... the new time and place are still being worked out by the Trump Transition Team.

Libs weren't LYING about the market reaction to President Elect TRUMP, were they?

That's not like them.

Morons.....like you....should understand that whenever there's a peaceful transfer of power (without tanks in the streets) the markets react positively......Secondly,the possible removal of the Dodd-Frank bill (which is some kind of check and balances toward wall street banks) the market reacts positively that any restrictions on them will be removed....allowing the "too-big-to-fail" mantra to return to foster the banks' gambling and get-rich-quick schemes.

these idiots can't explain federal deficit and national debt the market and market trends might as well be nano science to them

That's not like them.

Don't worry, it's coming. Trump will be many times worse than Bush. Republicans are already talking about using reconciliation. Remember, they used it three times under Bush. And then what happened? Millions of jobs moved to China, trillions in debt, over 43,000 factories closed, recession that ended up affecting the entire world.

Republicans have proven themselves to be a disaster again and again. And now with Trump? Mister Bankruptcy? Lost a billion dollars in a single year? Oh God. What will Republicans end up doing to this country? Again?

That's not like them.

these idiots can't explain federal deficit and national debt the market and market trends might as well be nano science to them
Neither can you, so your arrogance while sort of cute remains completely unjustified.

Apparently the lesson handed down last Tuesday about what hubris gets you hasn't quite sunken in yet.

Forum List

Back