Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

You should have kept your mouth shut. Better to have people think you’re stupid in silence than prove it out loud.

• The US was never energy independent because we don’t produce crude that our refineries can use. Therefore we imported more oil under Trump than we are under Biden. In fact only the covid depressed months of the last 6 months of Trump are lower than Biden's crude oil imports
View attachment 700374

You can TRY to use statistics to spin what Trump and Biden have done with energy policy, Gator but people aren't stupid! They know what the cost of gasoline was under Trump. They know what it's been under Biden. They know what they paid for heating oil under Trump. They're now getting astronomical bills for their heating oil under Biden. The Democrats OWN those price increases because they pushed an anti fossil fuel agenda to make fossil fuels more expensive. They know when they're being told not to charge their electric vehicles because there is a danger of brown outs that something isn't right!

You can TRY to use statistics to spin what Trump and Biden have done with energy policy, Gator but people aren't stupid! They know what the cost of gasoline was under Trump. They know what it's been under Biden. They know what they paid for heating oil under Trump. They're now getting astronomical bills for their heating oil under Biden. The Democrats OWN those price increases because they pushed an anti fossil fuel agenda to make fossil fuels more expensive. They know when they're being told not to charge their electric vehicles because there is a danger of brown outs that something isn't right!
I can try to use facts to confuse you? uh. ok. Your emotional tie to how Trump speaks doesnt change the reality of what is going on. He never impacted oil production one way or another until he pushed OPEC to cut back production which we are still struggling with. I get why he did it but it is hurting us now.

I can try to use facts to confuse you? uh. ok. Your emotional tie to how Trump speaks doesnt change the reality of what is going on. He never impacted oil production one way or another until he pushed OPEC to cut back production which we are still struggling with. I get why he did it but it is hurting us now.

Statistics are not facts.
If statistics were facts, we wouldn’t need statisticians to lie about everything.

Trump needed to broker that deal because the cost of oil had dropped TOO low, Gator! Unlike you...or Slow Joe...Trump grasps that too much production can lead to problems as well. That's called competence! It's what we're lacking in this administration!

Statistics are not facts.
If statistics were facts, we wouldn’t need statisticians to lie about everything.
A fact is a fact. A statistic involves probability. A poll is a statistic. The amount of imported oil is a fact - no probability. I’ll grant you polls can be wrong. A fact can’t be wrong. We imported more oil under Trump. Sorry it burns your narrative.

A fact is a fact. A statistic involves probability. A poll is a statistic. The amount of imported oil is a fact - no probability. I’ll grant you polls can be wrong. A fact can’t be wrong. We imported more oil under Trump. Sorry it burns your narrative.
You use statistics to hide facts, Gator. You know as well as I do that it's been Biden's policies that have increased the price of fossil fuels here in the US and that he did that intentionally.

Trump needed to broker that deal because the cost of oil had dropped TOO low, Gator! Unlike you...or Slow Joe...Trump grasps that too much production can lead to problems as well. That's called competence! It's what we're lacking in this administration!
We’re still under depressed output from OPEC. Every entity in the world is price gouging. Them too. None of it has to do with the president. You my friend are a cheerleader. You just cheer oil production up or down as long as there was Trump in the office. You see that don’t you?

You use statistics to hide facts, Gator. You know as well as I do that it's been Biden's policies that have increased the price of fossil fuels here in the US and that he did that intentionally.
Again. I used no statistics. Just oil import facts. Biden’s policies have nothing to do with free market oil prices. We are producing more than when Trump handed over the economy. We’re using less than 2019. We are importing less than precovid. Even his release of the strategic oil made only a small dent in prices. OPEC needs to produce more or the prices will stay high.

Here's a "knock-knock" joke for you cooter:

Knock-Knock

Cooter: "Who's there?".

STAGFLATION!!
We have low unemployment. There is no stagflation. I am not a fan of raising interest rates. We have a supply problem in the world not a demand problem. Raising interest rates and driving up unemployment won’t fix inflation caused by supply. That could cause a period of stagflation. Lesson being don’t raise interest rates.

We’re still under depressed output from OPEC. Every entity in the world is price gouging. Them too. None of it has to do with the president. You my friend are a cheerleader. You just cheer oil production up or down as long as there was Trump in the office. You see that don’t you?
Did I cheer the fact that Trump pushed energy independence for the US? Guilty as charged!
Am I disgusted that Biden had to go hat in hand begging Iran, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela to increase oil production? Again...guilty as charged!

We have low unemployment. There is no stagflation. I am not a fan of raising interest rates. We have a supply problem in the world not a demand problem. Raising interest rates and driving up unemployment won’t fix inflation caused by supply. That could cause a period of stagflation. Lesson being don’t raise interest rates.
The Fed has no choice but to raise interest rates because Joe Biden's policies have given us inflation so bad it's crippling the country. Lesson being...take Economics in college so you don't have economic policies that make no sense!

The Fed has no choice but to raise interest rates because Joe Biden's policies have given us inflation so bad it's crippling the country. Lesson being...take Economics in college so you don't have economic policies that make no sense!
The other lesson being...if it ain't broke...don't fix it! If Biden had left Trump's policies alone? We wouldn't have a border crisis. We wouldn't have an energy crisis. We wouldn't have a crime crisis.

The other lesson being...if it ain't broke...don't fix it! If Biden had left Trump's policies alone? We wouldn't have a border crisis. We wouldn't have an energy crisis. We wouldn't have a crime crisis.

Yupp!
We could've been a contender instead of being a hollow shell of our former Country. Sad.

Open borders, a ruined economy, political persecution and rampant crime, you bag of shit. That is not rain, it is treason.
This is a thread on the economy. You provided nothing other than more shouting. Every country has inflation. It's not US centric. It's supply. What do the republicans have to fix that jackass? Nothing. The borders arent open. 48 of the 50 people Desantis flew to Mass were legal immigrants with asylum applications. Youre just dumb enough to repeat stuff that makes you feel like you are on some team. You're not. The republican leaders laugh at people like you who vote against their own interests. Grow up.

This is a thread on the economy. You provided nothing other than more shouting. Every country has inflation. It's not US centric. It's supply. What do the republicans have to fix that jackass? Nothing. The borders arent open. 48 of the 50 people Desantis flew to Mass were legal immigrants with asylum applications. Youre just dumb enough to repeat stuff that makes you feel like you are on some team. You're not. The republican leaders laugh at people like you who vote against their own interests. Grow up.
The economy is terrible. You are laughable trying to act like Biden has done good. He is a fucking disaster and is destroying this country and you are helping him. Why?

How is Biden crippling the world?

1663952955534.png

How is Biden crippling the world?

View attachment 700404

He should have told Zelensky to go to hell.

Forum List

Back