DOW continues plunge, goodbye 23000

Dow drops 470 points to 14-month low in second day of big losses following Fed rate hike

It's time for Trump to own up to this. If he can own the ups, he can own these ugly downs.

Solutions?
The fucking title of your own link gives you the damn reason yet you still blame Trump???

WTF is clinically wrong with you idiots?

Because a housing crisis that started under Bush was blamed on Obama when the markets crashed under him.

I'm just being fair about it.
Bullshit. We blamed Barney Frank and his ilk not Obama.

We're in uncharted territory here. We have a lunatic in office. You need to face that fact. He s destroying this nation and its credibility. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end.

No, we have a capitalist in office. You need to stop letting your hatred color your investing son, you're gonna miss out. heh
You on drugs, boy. Read a friggin newspaper and open your eyes.

Don't assume my gender...

Why oh why would anyone listen to the "sky is falling" media about this or anything else? How about you open your eyes and notice my friggin avatar?
If you haven[t heard the Trump Administration is in chaos and freefall. Think for a moment what that means. Trump is showing himself totally and completely inept. Trump is fucking beyond inept. The business community knows it, the world community knows. Everyone but the blind know it.

Again, you best stop letting your hatred color your investing (and the rest of your life from the sound of it.)

Do you really, honestly, think that I have any give a shit that you hate Trump and think the sky is falling? News flash; I do not.

The business community knows that the fucking FED is playing bullshit games with the interest rate. You apparently missed that memo...
You once again are missing the forest for the trees. This country is a magnet for foreign investment because it is seen as an island of stability in a sea of instability. No more. Trump has destroyed that golden goose. The market is tanking because of Trump. No one else. Trump.

Dow drops 470 points to 14-month low in second day of big losses following Fed rate hike

It's time for Trump to own up to this. If he can own the ups, he can own these ugly downs.

Solutions?
The fucking title of your own link gives you the damn reason yet you still blame Trump???

Because a housing crisis that started under Bush was blamed on Obama when the markets crashed under him.

46595339.jpg

The Trump shit show is in full gear. DOW 10,000 this time next year..if we're lucky.

Feel free to sell. I'm buying :p
Good luck.

Thanks. I've ridden bears before. Stocks are about long game not daily (or even years long) dips (or rises.)

We're in uncharted territory here. We have a lunatic in office. You need to face that fact. He s destroying this nation and its credibility. Mark my words this is the beginning of the end.

No, we have a capitalist in office. You need to stop letting your hatred color your investing son, you're gonna miss out. heh

Capitalists have the government threaten companies for making business decisions?

Why oh why would anyone listen to the "sky is falling" media about this or anything else? How about you open your eyes and notice my friggin avatar?
If you haven[t heard the Trump Administration is in chaos and freefall. Think for a moment what that means. Trump is showing himself totally and completely inept. Trump is fucking beyond inept. The business community knows it, the world community knows. Everyone but the blind know it.

Again, you best stop letting your hatred color your investing (and the rest of your life from the sound of it.)

Do you really, honestly, think that I have any give a shit that you hate Trump and think the sky is falling? News flash; I do not.

The business community knows that the fucking FED is playing bullshit games with the interest rate. You apparently missed that memo...
You once again are missing the forest for the trees. This country is a magnet for foreign investment because it is seen as an island of stability in a sea of instability. No more. Trump has destroyed that golden goose. The market is tanking because of Trump. No one else. Trump.

Uhm no, the "instability" they're fearing is because the FEDs kicked up the rate and can't give a good reason for doing it other than essentially fuck Trump. AKA they look wishy washy and politicized.

If the market was afraid of Trump then it would have tanked when he was elected or anytime before the FEDs tightened the thumbscrews, but it didn't.

Whatever man, let your hatred guide your investing if you wish, it's your money to lose ~shrug~

Uhm no, the "instability" they're fearing is because the FEDs kicked up the rate and can't give a good reason for doing it other than essentially fuck Trump. AKA they look wishy washy and politicized.

If the market was afraid of Trump then it would have tanked when he was elected or anytime before the FEDs tightened the thumbscrews, but it didn't.

Whatever man, let your hatred guide your investing if you wish, it's your money to lose ~shrug~
Dream on. You accuse me of hatred, you are blinded by wishful thinking.

So, I think that the fed raised rates a grand total of once during Obama, but they have raised it nine times in the last three years

Does anyone want to guess why the markets are reacting the way they are? They have plans to hike the rate twice more in the next coming two quarters.

Stock market was 18,000 before Election Day 2016. Its now 23,000.

Yea, I think President Trump will “own up” the 30% increase over two years.
More like 20,500 Feb 1st 2017 DOPER LIAR. and went up 12,000 points over 8 years.

Let me know when the Great Douche makes the grand number.by Obama

Last edited:
Democrats are trying to crash the economy to hurt Trump. So far they have been unable to attack his economic success. All that was open to them was lying. Now they are trying new tactics. And still lying.

Democrats are trying to crash the economy to hurt Trump. So far they have been unable to attack his economic success. All that was open to them was lying. Now they are trying new tactics. And still lying.
BS.... You're really are out there in DOPer alt-facts lands.
But did not the old GOP do this to Obama?
Before turning fully alt-facts crazy DOPers of 2015.

The DOW closed at 19,804.72 Jan 19th, 2017 which was President Barack Hussein Obama last day in office.

The market closed at 7,550.29 on his first day.

The DOW closed at 19,804.72 Jan 19th, 2017 which was President Barack Hussein Obama last day in office.

The market closed at 7,550.29 on his first day.

And what was the Fed Reserve rate for at least 6 years of his regime..."0"to 1/2%.....DemonRATS are math geniuses!.....ROTFLMFAO!

Solutions?

46595339.jpg
Yes, I am.
Obama may have slowed the growth with shit policies but he had nothing to do with the crash.

You're full of fucking shit, dude

Forum List

Back