DOW breaks the 30K mark! Congratulations President Trump!

Yeah well don't really buy that....Obammy had thousands of call center folks sitting around to enroll people in healthcare welfare that sat with nothing to do. I am sure he called those government funded jobs private sector.
Um, okay. And?
And what? Employers moved to part time jobs because of Obammycare, jobs called private sector that were tax funded, low employment participation.....many differences between now and then.
Part time for economic reasons fell considerably during Obama.
View attachment 421009

Labor force participation rate went up. Barely.
View attachment 421010
Give me a break. How about part time for forcing healthcare welfare down employer's throats???
That’s under part time for economic reasons.

I've been telling the Muppets this for years.
For some odd reason, most chose not to believe me. :dunno:

True story.

Yeah well don't really buy that....Obammy had thousands of call center folks sitting around to enroll people in healthcare welfare that sat with nothing to do. I am sure he called those government funded jobs private sector.
Um, okay. And?
And what? Employers moved to part time jobs because of Obammycare, jobs called private sector that were tax funded, low employment participation.....many differences between now and then.
View attachment 421009

View attachment 421010
Give me a break. How about part time for forcing healthcare welfare down employer's throats???

I've been telling the Muppets this for years.
For some odd reason, most chose not to believe me. :dunno:

True story.
If any of them worked for a living they would remember this.

Um, okay. And?
View attachment 421009

View attachment 421010

This is why it is a total farce that they discredit the Trump economy and gave credit to Obama.
Like starving partisan dogs, they lapped this false gravy up!

And NOW, they are going to literally pay!

Um, okay. And?
View attachment 421009

View attachment 421010
And?

Um, okay. And?
View attachment 421009

View attachment 421010
And?
And nothing. I already told you how an Obammy job is much different than a real growth job nothing further is needed. Sleepy will shut down the country anyway.

Um, okay. And?
View attachment 421009

View attachment 421010
And?
And nothing. I already told you how an Obammy job is much different than a real growth job nothing further is needed. Sleepy will shut down the country anyway.

A 47 year politician with next to do nothin' on his resume is totally ill equipped not only to NOT BUILD, but also totally F up the financial storm coming in the New Year.
America, you really F'ed yourself this time!!
Poor Polly's.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Dow just hit 30,000. It was a long road to get there

And the growth started under Obama, who left his predecessor with a growing economy and falling UE.
Thanks Barack! :)

All while millions of poor fall further behind.
Tell them to go get a job then.

Millions of people working are still barely keeping their heads above water. No one is working for the trillions the government pumps into wall street.
Again, if you don't like your job or the pay take it upon yourself to do something about it. Plenty of options if you really want to improve.

For millions, no there isn't.
Why not? I have been laid off more than once, as I am sure many others have, and if you don't take care of yourself and work to find another job quickly you are nuts. And once you have a job you can keep looking for a better one, it just takes a little work. Anyone can do it if they want to.

*I*. I is not millions. There are NOT millions of good paying jobs for people.
But there are thousands......and if the individual wants to improve they will find one....if they dont they will not.

If there are thousands that still leaves millions barely keeping above water.
Don't know how to try and get the point to you that it starts somewhere. If people just want to whine about their lot in life then nothing ever changes.

You have no point. You conceded the point when you admitted there are not enough decent paying jobs for everyone.

And the growth started under Obama, who left his predecessor with a growing economy and falling UE.

Millions of people working are still barely keeping their heads above water. No one is working for the trillions the government pumps into wall street.
Again, if you don't like your job or the pay take it upon yourself to do something about it. Plenty of options if you really want to improve.

Why not? I have been laid off more than once, as I am sure many others have, and if you don't take care of yourself and work to find another job quickly you are nuts. And once you have a job you can keep looking for a better one, it just takes a little work. Anyone can do it if they want to.

But there are thousands......and if the individual wants to improve they will find one....if they dont they will not.

Don't know how to try and get the point to you that it starts somewhere. If people just want to whine about their lot in life then nothing ever changes.

You have no point. You conceded the point when you admitted there are not enough decent paying jobs for everyone.

He was talking factually about Obama's 2nd term, Klowntard.

Explain that.

Millions of Americans Expect to Lose Their Homes as Covid Rages

New Data: Millions Struggling to Eat and Pay Rent

We are discussing what is happening right now.

You can thank your ilk and the leftyflu hoax for the shutdown that should never have happened. Jobs are back and plentiful but your groupies want the free cash to stay home now that you have trained them so well.

No. We are discussing recent past, present, and future.
Too much for your little cranium to comprehend.
In fact, you waste my time. So welcome to ignore.

Explain that.

Covid "rages" because we do 2 million tests a day and 6.5% are positive.

You can thank your ilk and the leftyflu hoax for the shutdown that should never have happened. Jobs are back and plentiful but your groupies want the free cash to stay home now that you have trained them so well.

Now you are lashing out because you were speaking out your backside. My ilk? What did I do or support? Jobs to keep you above water are NOT plentiful and you know and admitted it.

Now you are lashing out because you were speaking out your backside. My ilk? What did I do or support? Jobs to keep you above water are NOT plentiful and you know and admitted it.
My own company has 60 open jobs right now for between 15-18 dollars an hour so shut your pie hole. Plenty of others like us that need to keep production up.

No we aren't.

DOW breaks the 30K mark!

No. We are discussing recent past, present, and future.
Too much for your little cranium to comprehend.
In fact, you waste my time. So welcome to ignore.

No we aren't.

DOW breaks the 30K mark!

My own company has 60 open jobs right now for between 15-18 dollars an hour so shut your pie hole. Plenty of others like us that need to keep production up.
Not every company was stupid enough to shut down or stop production.

Explain that.

So what? My point stands no matter what excuse you want to use.

Explain that.

So what? My point stands no matter what excuse you want to use.
The only point you have is the top of your pinhead.

No you don't.

Forum List

Back