Dow breaks 26,000! MAGA!

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Another sign that the country is on the right path. The Dow is at 26,148. Russiagate, Ukranian "quid pro quo", the Chinese virus, and now sensationalizing the death of George Floyd are all failing to derail the Trump train. MAGA!

The 49M unemployed are applauding I’m sure. The bailouts worked for Wall Street

Yeah but when a record millions of jobs are created we get to pretend Trump built them.

Of course we're in a fight with Demonicrats and their PROGS, who by representation are actively trying to destroy everything we are as a country.

Remember in November man, the Democrat party MUST die.

If the governors would let the people go back to work there would be a lot fewer unemployed. The good news is that the jobs are coming back and we are way off the peak.

And that’s why Wall Street is doing well. Government bails out the big corporations with the people’s money, while the people get peanuts.

The Ds are just as culpable as the Rs. Nancy P the Ice Cream Queen says let them BUY cake. WTF!

Some of those unemployed people are happy because they’re making more on unemployment than they would be making if they were working. Are you in favor of the shutdowns to protect the health of your fellow citizens or do you want low unemployment? You can’t really have both. Furthermore the market clawing back is good for the country, not just Wall st..

Yeah but when a record millions of jobs are created we get to pretend Trump built them

So, your plan is based upon a fantasy, led by children. Cool! Makes total sense.

Of course we're in a fight with Demonicrats and their PROGS, who by representation are actively trying to destroy everything we are as a country.

Remember in November man, the Democrat party MUST die

You sound a bit defeated. :itsok: Just saying.

Another sign that the country is on the right path. The Dow is at 26,148. Russiagate, Ukranian "quid pro quo", the Chinese virus, and now sensationalizing the death of George Floyd are all failing to derail the Trump train. MAGA!
See what happens to the market when the BLS releases jobs figures on Friday morning; where the unemployment rate could break 20%.

Now what about the 25% UE?

New Topics

Forum List

Back