Double Standard- the US (and it's big "chosen" sisters) moral high ground

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This is 3400 words- I hope no one hurts themself reading- there's a line in a song that comes to mind when saying that- we both know the truth is hard to come by, and if I told the truth, well, that's not quite true- ;)

The Mask of "Liberal Democracy" Falls with a Bang

I love this description of our beloved POTUS

The usual imperial procedure is to “talk”, “offer you can’t refuse” Mafia-style, to both sides under the table – as the combo behind Crash Test Dummy, an avowed Zionist, had already admitted on an appalling White House tweet “reaffirming” its “strong support for Israel’s right to defend itself”.
snip

One phone call can stop it

Amos Yadlin is the former IDF Military Intelligence Directorate chief, and also former Israeli military attaché to the US.

In a meeting with South African Zionists, he admitted the obvious: the Zionist carnage against Gaza can be stopped by Crash Test Dummy – who happens to be, what else, a Zionist puppet.

Yadlin claimed that the Crash Test Dummy administration, rather the combo behind it, was getting “impatient” and he would be “not surprised if this will all stop in 48 hours.” And once again he had to reinforce the obvious: “When the Egyptians ask Israel to stop, Israel doesn’t want to stop. But if the Americans will ask Israel to stop, Israel will have to listen.”

What made people think that the humans on the planet had evolved from the inhumanity of their past just because we drive cars or put probes with wheels on another planets?

• Banned
What made people think that the humans on the planet had evolved from the inhumanity of their past just because we drive cars or put probes with wheels on another planets?
I'll bite- who?

This is 3400 words- I hope no one hurts themself reading- there's a line in a song that comes to mind when saying that- we both know the truth is hard to come by, and if I told the truth, well, that's not quite true- ;)

The Mask of "Liberal Democracy" Falls with a Bang

I love this description of our beloved POTUS

The usual imperial procedure is to “talk”, “offer you can’t refuse” Mafia-style, to both sides under the table – as the combo behind Crash Test Dummy, an avowed Zionist, had already admitted on an appalling White House tweet “reaffirming” its “strong support for Israel’s right to defend itself”.
snip

One phone call can stop it

Amos Yadlin is the former IDF Military Intelligence Directorate chief, and also former Israeli military attaché to the US.

In a meeting with South African Zionists, he admitted the obvious: the Zionist carnage against Gaza can be stopped by Crash Test Dummy – who happens to be, what else, a Zionist puppet.

Yadlin claimed that the Crash Test Dummy administration, rather the combo behind it, was getting “impatient” and he would be “not surprised if this will all stop in 48 hours.” And once again he had to reinforce the obvious: “When the Egyptians ask Israel to stop, Israel doesn’t want to stop. But if the Americans will ask Israel to stop, Israel will have to listen.”
God promised the Jews a homeland in palestine, ala the holy land of Israel

And He has delivered

Israel will exist for the remainder of the Church Age and no one can stop it

Let's change a few words in this report and let's see if we feel the same ... single standard? ...

Instead of 2,900 rockets being launched from Gaza City, they're launched from Nuevo Laredo ... and instead of landing in Israeli cities, they're landing in Texas cities ... San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Houston ... are we going to bitch about "Free Press" when some US journalists embedded with the drug lord paramilitary get bombed by the United States? ...

Forum List

Back