Double cross china buying boatloads of soybeans from Brazil after US trade talks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
China ramped up Soybean purchases from Brazil last week, despite President Trump showboating a potential $50 billion agriculture deal with Beijing.
Double-Cross: China Buying Boatloads Of Soybeans From Brazil After US Trade Talks

Like it or not other countries are seeing what these born criminals .these fkrs are nuts just like the democratic left.

They will kill or chop up anything ------- or anyone they are so desensitized it's amazing

upload_2019-10-20_8-49-26.png

A searching we will go a searching ...........

upload_2019-10-20_8-55-16.png

We should just cut all trade with those communist assholes.

Plenty of other nations out there we can trade with.

China ramped up Soybean purchases from Brazil last week, despite President Trump showboating a potential $50 billion agriculture deal with Beijing.
Double-Cross: China Buying Boatloads Of Soybeans From Brazil After US Trade Talks

Like it or not other countries are seeing what these born criminals .these fkrs are nuts just like the democratic left.

They will kill or chop up anything ------- or anyone they are so desensitized it's amazing

View attachment 285403

A searching we will go a searching ...........

View attachment 285406

China never said it was a deal. Who told you there was a deal?

I'm not going to defend China. I've said more than once, if you're not getting enough melamine in your baby food, China is going to show you how capitalism really works.

I've no doubt China is capable of double-crossing us at the drop of a hat, but it's ridiculous to defame China just because Trump got ahead of himself.

Forum List

Back