Dossiers now being kept on parents who oppose the jab in schools

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently school boards are now creating dossiers on parents, much like one was created to try and impeach Trump.

Let's be honest here, we can't have parents going round to school board meeting who are angry and augmentative.

These home grown insurgents need to be dealt with, but the school boards and FBI can't do it alone.

That's why I'm pleading with everyone here to be an informant. If you know ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who bad mouths Joe Biden or the school system he overseas and who tells them what to teach, please call the Joe Biden/FBI hotline

Come on now, we all know that all these parents are white supremacist Trumpkins so act now!!!

In fact, how many more people must DIE because they oppose the DNC in any form or fashion?

You can do this, even if friends or family.

Just dial, 1-800, IGOTHAIRYLEGS

The first hundred callers will even get a free survivor meal kit during rising inflation rates, and a free tote bag

1636998813979.png

Last edited:
It's those kooks who don't even have kids who show up at these school board meetings, with the red faces and the spittle flying.

Keeping a dossier on them is a good idea.

It's those kooks who don't even have kids who show up at these school board meetings, with the red faces and the spittle flying.

Should the parents be impeached and have the state take the children under their wing? Or should they just shut the hell up and take it?

What say you?

I have to admit, this makes me feel really old

I remember a day when parents did not go to school board meetings enraged over what was being taught as the FBI drags them off to a jail cell.

It's something maybe I can tell my grandkids about, not that they will believe me.

Apparently school boards are now creating dossiers on parents, much like one was created to try and impeach Trump.

When did the school board keep a dossier of Trump as president to use in impeachment proceedings?

Should the parents be impeached and have the state take the children under their wing? Or should they just shut the hell up and take it?

What say you?

I have to admit, this makes me feel really old

I remember a day when parents did not go to school board meetings enraged over what was being taught as the FBI drags them off to a jail cell.

It's something maybe I can tell my grandkids about, not that they will believe me.
How does a parent get impeached considering it is a political charge and not a criminal one?

When did the school board keep a dossier of Trump as president to use in impeachment proceedings?
Shh!

Putin and the Russians still don't know about it, so keep it on the down low.

M'kay?

Let's be honest here, we can't have parents going round to school board meeting who are angry and augmentative.

These home grown insurgents need to be dealt with, but the school boards and FBI can't do it alone.

That's why I'm pleading with everyone here to be an informant. If you know ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who bad mouths Joe Biden or the school system he overseas and who tells them what to teach, please call the Joe Biden/FBI hotline

Come on now, we all know that all these parents are white supremacist Trumpkins so act now!!!

In fact, how many more people must DIE because they oppose the DNC in any form or fashion?

The first hundred callers will even get a free survivor meal kit during rising inflation rates, and a free tote bag

View attachment 564411
Lol, there is a dossier held on every body for every thing these days. Every large cooperation knows everything you buy. Through contact tracing they know everyone you talk to. Through the Patriot act there is likely a recording of every phone call you have made since 911. Through your phone there is a record of every where you have went since Google maps came into existence. You are living big brother right now. Soon computers will be fast enough to sort through all that info. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die or are in slaved if we are not already.

View attachment 564411
DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

Lol, there is a dossier held on every body for every thing these days. Every large cooperation knows everything you buy. Through contact tracing they know everyone you talk to. Through the Patriot act there is likely a recording of every phone call you have made since 911. Through your phone there is a record of every where you have went since Google maps came into existence. You are living big brother right now. Soon computers will be fast enough to sort through all that info. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die or are in slaved if we are not already.
If you frequent FB, Instagram, Twitter or use any of the major search engines, there is nothing about your life that isn't publicly known.

Make no mistake.

If you didn't get a jab the CDC won't have you listed.

If you have a concealed carry permit they have a list

If you have a child and raised concerns a lot of school boards have a list of the parents.

If you voted for anything but a democrat they know who you are

If you have a social media account you can easily be flagged for liking something that's anti democrat.

I have no doubt they are making lists and checking it twice as to anyone who is considered against them.

Next up is keeping track of your bank accounts and I have no doubt past that these new Democrats will be pushing for centralized banking.

Next up is keeping track of your bank accounts and I have no doubt past that these new Democrats will be pushing for centralized banking.
Already done. The fed is a central bank and as for keeping track of your banking info, that is why you have a taxpayer ID #. Your banking info is reported to the IRS every year. Currently, any transaction that you make of 10K or more is reported. A retail establishment will not accept a credit card payment over 2.5K and Biden is wanting to require all transactions over $600 to be reported. Big Brother is watching you.

View attachment 564411
Responsible parenting is right wing. Must be destroyed.

View attachment 564411
Sounds like a TEST------
Back in the 70's the communists and other cults used SEX to test if one was really a member of their cult (see Charlie Manson, Jim Jones, etc). They would order people to have sex with partners outside their marriage or to have gay sex on demand to see if that person was loyal to the cult leader.) Maybe getting the vaccine is a way for the global communists to route out the non-believers to target for attack.

Forum List

Back