Dopey dems declare that Amy Coney Barret is a white colonizer.....whatever that is

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
"White colonizer".

This from the people who believe blacks can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.

Oh, well. The intended audience will swallow it without question. Rational people will ignore it as the drivel it is.
But before this, I've never heard the term or seen anyone like Angelina Jolie attacked for it.........fucking commies and nazis

"White colonizer".

This from the people who believe blacks can't possibly succeed without the help of white liberals.

Oh, well. The intended audience will swallow it without question. Rational people will ignore it as the drivel it is.
But before this, I've never heard the term or seen anyone like Angelina Jolie attacked for it.........fucking commies and nazis
It's been making the rounds of the racist black-o-sphere for a couple of years. It's intended as a slur.

And of course, it won't be used against woke whites.

.....they do come up with the dumbest and weirdest shit
like the thread I put up long ago, they are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their minds

Cookomunga is now in session again

Well, they also declared themselves to be Satanists.

And we all know what that is.

We need creative, resolute thinkers who are willing to stand up for what they believe in and take concrete action to do so, and the Satanic Temple is full of those kind of people. I am proud to now count myself among their ranks.

''white colonizer'' = whites advanced/educated/industrious/intelligent vs black vice versa

Forum List

Back