Don't you think it is funny how Malcolm X says the 80% of blacks that vote democrat are traitors?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Chumps and traitors.

The interesting this is that this is exactly the same today. Nothing, has changed.

Blacks are political chumps. lol

Malcolm X never met Trump
Oh, that is right. You are a pathetic cocksucking brainwashed hopeless piece of shit left winger who always and only uses the race card.

I dare you to watch these.Blacks for Trump

Let me know if you can find blacks for the KKK. Do any of you ever have anything else other than the race card? Ever?

In your pathetic fucking face. Will not matter one bit I know.

You fucking loser.

Malcolm X never met Trump
Oh, that is right. You are a pathetic cocksucking brainwashed hopeless piece of shit left winger who always and only uses the race card.

I dare you to watch these.Blacks for Trump

Let me know if you can find blacks for the KKK. Do any of you ever have anything else other than the race card? Ever?

In your pathetic fucking face. Will not matter one bit I know.

You fucking loser.

wow having a melt down before trump loses huh

I think what Malcolm X also meant by that was that 99% or 100% of the blacks who vote Republican are traitors.

Chumps and traitors.

The interesting this is that this is exactly the same today. Nothing, has changed.

Blacks are political chumps. lol

That's why LBJ had him whacked

LBJ knews the mindset of the crackers well and why they would vote republican after he signed the civil rights bill

02a1cd0d071314f2b7221dede3ab9a6e.jpg

to be fair, voting is the exact antithesis of treason, even if people are voting for idiots. so if malcom x wants to call you a traitor for how you vote, don't believe it. however, you should pay attention, why would malcom x ever have to agree with any deplorable republican islamophobes? maybe because you've been misinformed.

Forum List

Back