Don't you hate it when Facebook PROGS pull you in on a debate?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I do, but every once in a while I end up piping in. Only to quit early, because in a sentence and/or response the PROG will have already embarrassed themselves. After all, we're supposed to be "friends".

Difference I see on Facebook and here is PROGS on Facebook are far more likely to speculate, which is code for propaganda fed TDS leaving a mark seeking group assurance.

Perfect example is I just laid one on Bezos' fuck, so what does the certain loss "senior" "progress"ive with TDS stage 3 do off someone else's thread? Completely out of context she writes "If you don’t think tRump benefited tax break you need to stop sniffing gas!

So I asked for an example, just to entertain PROG-think...........Crickets. But you know, any tax break that serves U.S. citizens has to exclude Trump you know, cuz illegals have more status of citizenship than he does.

Yeah, I'm banned from FB. They wanted me to send in a picture ID, so Fuck' em.
I may go back someday, under a different name because they made it impossible to get back where I was.

Just fuck FB. I got all the people's numbers and am in touch with all the people I need to be.

FB don't make my world go 'round in ary a way. The way they did that? I don't need to be very invested in something like that.

I still know all the people I knew, and FaceBook will never be able to take that away.

Furthermore, I don't need FaceBook for a damn thing. Fuck 'Em!

It's like responding to a youtube video that bashes Trump or some other dem nuttery. How the fuck I keep getting these things I'll never know.

They throw their nuttery out their and a hoard of people obviously not out of their teens,at least mentally,jump in to agree.
Put a well reasoned response and add youtube videos.....crickets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back