Don't worry the Democrats don't want to take away Guns from anyone...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Every since I started arguing with these anti-gun Democrats they have always said we don't want your guns we just want bla bla bla...

I am calling BULLSHIT right now...

A legal team already fighting the Veterans Administration over bureaucratic procedures that arbitrarily deprive veterans of their Second Amendment rights now is warning the Social Security Administration, which is proposing the same process, that it still isn’t constitutional.

“As is the case with the VA’s so-called ‘adjudication process’ the proposed SSA regulations contain confusing and ambiguous definitions of who constitutes a ‘representative payee,’ the criteria for appointing such a payee, and why the appointment of such a payee automatically classifies a Social Security Disability Insurance beneficiary as mentally defective for the purpose of NICS,” said a comment letter submitted to the SSA.

Read more at Social Security under fire for plan to disarm seniors

I am quite sure your shoes have Velcro on them because you were unable to learn to tie regular shoes... Rumor has it the next step for you his a 24 hour babysitter...

Every since I started arguing with these anti-gun Democrats they have always said we don't want your guns we just want bla bla bla...

I am calling BULLSHIT right now...

I don't think anyone actually believes that lie, including those who keep retelling it.

The Democrats have, for decades now, been quite clear about their intentions on this matter. The claim that they don't want to deprive Americans of their Second Amendment rights is as obvious a lie as their claim to be motivated on this matter by concerns over crime and public safety.

Please show me in your link where the word "Democrat" is used. I think you confused yourself and now youre angry.

Please get your legal guardian to help you read this. Otey...

The fight is just one of several that governments are causing while bureaucrats try to remove Second Amendment rights from people under the Obama administration.

Now I am curious if pbo has changed political parties in the last few hours. I am sure you will be happy to pass this info on if it has happened...

Please show me in your link where the word "Democrat" is used. I think you confused yourself and now youre angry.

Please get your legal guardian to help you read this. Otey...

The fight is just one of several that governments are causing while bureaucrats try to remove Second Amendment rights from people under the Obama administration.

Now I am curious if pbo has changed political parties in the last few hours. I am sure you will be happy to pass this info on if it has happened...
I dont have a legal guardian. I asked for your assistance pointing out the word Democrat like you claimed in your OP.

is there a grownup anywhere who can get the proper parties together and make an area of a five mile radius from the republican convention a gun free zone for this week. Who would not agree that this would be a good thing. The country cries out for leadership. A one mile radius would be fine. There is going to be violence and crazies, neither police or legitimate protesters or innocent bystanders should have to lose their lives.

Last edited:
is there a grownup anywhere who can get the proper parties together and make an area of a five mile radius from the republican convention a gun free zone for this week. Who would not agree that this would be a good thing. The country cries out for leadership.

So you really don't believe in the 2nd amendment then? What about all that "not be infringed " crap that gun nuts have been screaming for so long?

I dont have a legal guardian. I asked for your assistance pointing out the word Democrat like you claimed in your OP

They allow you to live on your own? Well good for you... Big step, don't mess it up...

pbo D. appointed Administrators to run both the Veterans Admin and the SSA. That makes pbo their boss. Most jobs that adults have, lean toward doing what their Boss wants. Notice the big D. behind pbo? That stands for Democrat. Sorry for your luck and I suggest you quit deflecting...

I dont have a legal guardian. I asked for your assistance pointing out the word Democrat like you claimed in your OP

They allow you to live on your own? Well good for you... Big step, don't mess it up...

pbo D. appointed Administrators to run both the Veterans Admin and the SSA. That makes pbo their boss. Most jobs that adults have, lean toward doing what their Boss wants. Notice the big D. behind pbo? That stands for Democrat. Sorry for your luck and I suggest you quit deflecting...
So in other words you dont have even one mention of the word democrat in your article but have relied on retarded thinking to support your point?

So in other words you dont have even one mention of the word democrat in your article but have relied on retarded thinking to support your point?

I provided a valid response. A 4th grade student would understand the Obama appointed the Agencies Administrators. Again a 4th grade student would know that the sitting President is the Leader of the Democratic party. You are incapable of comprehending 4th grade language. My deepest condolences...

I provided a valid response. A 4th grade student would understand the Obama appointed the Agencies Administrators. Again a 4th grade student would know that the sitting President is the Leader of the Democratic party. You are incapable of comprehending 4th grade language. My deepest condolences...
No you didnt provide a valid response. I am the one that makes that decision not you.

Forum List

Back