Dont Worry, It's FDA Approved

Lol, you are truly a short bus student. Hilarious
if thats what helps you sleep....you are nothing, except a deflecting, retarded scum demonRAT....and a liar....
you should try to finish pre-k so you can get at least 1 certificate in your pathetic life

Trump came up with project warp speed short bus.
yo, shit stain....TRUMP had nothing to do with 'warp speed' to make the death jab.....the drug companies do....just another delusional stupid thought out of that pathetic head of yours.......you are really a lying piece of shit...short bus

I have natural immunity. Your clot-shot is far more "self-destructive", and you have no idea of the side effects you could develop, Mr. Guinea Pig.

:auiqs.jpg:
B-bbbbbbbbut what about all those non vaccinated people who have died or developed "side" effects from the Covid? I think I will take my chances with the vaccine. Thanks for your expertise on the matter.

B-bbbbbbbbut what about all those non vaccinated people who have died or developed "side" effects from the Covid? I think I will take my chances with the vaccine. Thanks for your expertise on the matter.

1. Sucks to be them.

2. Your body, your choice.

1. Sucks to be them.

2. Your body, your choice.
Your body, your choice---as long as "your choice" doesn't go south and you pass "your choice" to others. At that point, the choice becomes someone else's.

Forum List

Back