Dont think inflation is real? I just looked at Zillow, and every home in Florida has gone up roughly 10% in value in the past 30 days

I just bought a truck at 1990 prices there is no inflation.

Oh, there has been a housing bubble for several years now, Oh, it's not the first time it has happened along with inflation if we had no inflation houses would still cost less than twenty grand.

Hmmmm.......10% in 30 days. Thats got to be the biggest 30 day bump in.....EVER?

Thats ridiculous.

Well, thanks Lefties, for driving people to my state. There is a bigger demand for homes...so values are going up up up.

But so is everything else!

The price of wood has skyrocketed.

ah, so the magic house prices in where, Florida! They've gone up a big bunch by mucho mucho. That means the Fed has to raise interest rates by what, lot's and lots.

Very scientific....

Hmmmm.......10% in 30 days. Thats got to be the biggest 30 day bump in.....EVER?

Thats ridiculous.

Well, thanks Lefties, for driving people to my state. There is a bigger demand for homes...so values are going up up up.

I am talking anout existing homes.

Homes have gone up 25% to 35% in the past 10 months due to people flooding out of Dem shithole Covid infested cities.

Thats ridiculous.

Homes have gone up 25% to 35% in the past 10 months due to people flooding out of Dem shithole Covid infested cities.

From a personal standpoint, it is good for me...other than all the fucking New Yorkers who are now infecting my state with liberalism.

How fucking stupid is it to flee somewhere because it is a liberal shithole try to turn the place you move to into a liberal shithole?

Fuck every single last one of you who move to Florida and then vote blue. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE.

Thats ridiculous.

From a personal standpoint, it is good for me...other than all the fucking New Yorkers who are now infecting my state with liberalism.

How fucking stupid is it to flee somewhere because it is a liberal shithole try to turn the place you move to into a liberal shithole?

Fuck every single last one of you who move to Florida and then vote blue. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE.

You just described half a dozen states now infested with former Californians.

Thats ridiculous.

I live in a Dem shithole and homes values just keep going up. Even in this area has gone up 30k+ in a month. It's crazy

Thats ridiculous.

You just described half a dozen states now infested with former Californians.

So I have heard. These lefties are fucking jackasses.

I personally distrust Zillow prices, at least in my area.
I'm in florida as well--they are buying houses not even looking at them.....house prices since last year for homes on the water have about doubled with most everything pending. Houses that sold for $370,000 last year are on market for this year $200,000-$300,000 MORE for the exact same house and it isn't updating. Usually in the winter, our roads have heavier traffic then by easter people go back up north making our towns far far less congested. Our roads are still packed and packed heavier than normal snowbird season--there is construction everywhere---people are putting houses whereever even on very busy busy streets....I knew it was bad when new yorkers/new jersey/New Hampshire/Connecticut cars were staying here--even worse you could here loud mouth New Yorkers and see that they had license their cars for Florida--they aren't leaving. Now we are seeing a bunch of Minnesota license plates-----and all of these people desperately trying to find homes---not even the mobiles but real homes.

Last edited:

Thats ridiculous.

It's NOT inflation, it's people fleeing the Liberal States! My friends son is looking for a home in Florida and EVERYTHING is going for asking price +.

You snooze, you stay in NY

Forum List

Back