Don't take Hillary's advice

Hillary told Ghislaine Maxwell to hang in there

Is Hillary still in your heart and head.
Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.
True. 4.5 years really isn't all that long a time.

Sooner that that, cupcake. And we send you to the minors along with him. I wonder, will you be joining him when all his assets are frozen and he does a stint in Prison? You going to smuggle in Big Macs and Fries to him?

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

Sooner that that, cupcake. And we send you to the minors along with him. I wonder, will you be joining him when all his assets are frozen and he does a stint in Prison? You going to smuggle in Big Macs and Fries to him?
Yeah, good luck with that. Your leading candidate has oatmeal for brains, and the platform they claim he is running on is kill America.

I'm thinking that 2024 will be the time for the Democrats to win back the least important seat in Government.

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

ROFLMFAO

Might want to wait and see what God has planned

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

You're still thinking that Trump did something wrong, when 7 inquiries found him innocent. Laws of mercy.

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

Yeah, good luck with that. Your leading candidate has oatmeal for brains, and the platform they claim he is running on is kill America.

I'm thinking that 2024 will be the time for the Democrats to win back the least important seat in Government.

In case you haven't noticed, the Dems are already winning back seats. 2018 was not a good year for Republican Candidates and 2020 is shaping up to be even worse. I can't speak for other areas but in this one, the Reps are losing a Senate and House seat. I predict a Senate in 2021 as 51 Reps versus 54 that it currently has. And that is a pretty conservative estimate. It could be worse which I am not in favor of. The Dems won't lose the house (maybe they will lose between 5 to 7 seats which is what is expected on this cycle) but they have enough to hold the majority. And with Rump headed for NY for the Grand Juries, that means the Dems will have the Presidents chair. The last thing we need is for one party to control all 3.

Rump and Company are busy trying to figure out a way for Rump to win. It used to be easy. All he had to do is act like a real President. It's too late for that now. No one can figure out how to force Rump into acting like a real President. So it's back to the dirty tricks. The Citizens have just about had enough of the dirty tactics and the fact that instead of Leading Rump continued to campaign instead of being an Egotistical Maniac. I suggest you stop with the "We Dream" and work on getting the remaining and the new GOP to reorganize into something we can be proud of again. It costs the Party of the Rump a lot of seats and a Presidency. What else can you F*** up?

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

You're still thinking that Trump did something wrong, when 7 inquiries found him innocent. Laws of mercy.

He wasn't exonerated. The Senate made a stupid decision that may have cost them control of the Senate. As much as I loath some of them, the last thing I want to see is for the Dems to control the Senate, House and President. Rump is guilty as hell of almost all charges. And the Republican lead Senate is complicant. They deserve to be fired but the alternative isn't good either. But you keep going. Let's see what else you can F*** up.

Lol, the Clintons will lose everything if she talks. She will commit clintonside in prison.

Wow and we go another year to go with the other 33 of "Lock Her Up". If you could have done that, you would have done it years ago. What else can you F*** up.
Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island. I hope she spills the beans and everyone involved goes to jail. No matter who they are.

Forum List

Back