Don't shop at Dick's (Sports).. they are covering cost of travel for women who want to abort

LOL

Can't you do better than I know you are but what am I, Peewee?

Amusing thing about you fucknut Nazis. The Reich claims to be advocates of gay rights, but the VERY worst insult drooling retards like you can come up with is to scream "faggot" at your betters - and everyone is your better, psychopath.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

What does an article from 2 years ago have to do with the boycott called for in this thread?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You can always tell when psychopath Farouk has been caught in a lie.

He posts.

I'm always somewhat surprised by the gay-centric eroticism that some of our posters here unashamedly are willing to display on a public chatroom. As if USMB is some sort of Manhole hook-up site.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yeah, I mean it's not like I was responding to him calling me a fag or anything..

:rofl:

You really are astoundingly stupid.

Amusing thing about you fucknut Nazis. The Reich claims to be advocates of gay rights, but the VERY worst insult drooling retards like you can come up with is to scream "faggot" at your betters - and everyone is your better, psychopath.

LOL

It's adorable how you think you're better.

You can always tell when psychopath Farouk has been caught in a lie.

He posts.

Why no answer to my question, Fruitcake?

This thread is about rightards declaring a boycott against Dick's Sporting Goods for supporting employees who want an abortion. I pointed out these numbskulls who say they already don't shop there, but will boycott them, are not actually hurting them financially since they never shopped there anyway. But then you moronically show where they lost money 2 years ago due to covid restrictions.

So again I ask, what the fuck does them losing money 2 years ago have to do with the boycott now?

Like I said, and you prove over and over, you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

As for abortion I'm glad it's gone. More people will now use contraception so there will be less pregnancies. A good thing.

Abortion isn't gone. Dobbs just restored democracy.

democrats HATE democracy, the idea that the unwashed masses will decide an issue that affects BILLIONS a year in taxpayer money flowing to the Abortion Industrial Complex OUTRAGES the fascists.

Time will tell but I`m thinking that the mostly red states where abortion is banned, will produce millions more unwanted kids that the blue states will have to support.

With all the kids of illegals in California? Highly unlikely.

Is the left concerned this could undermine the great replacement strategy?

Why no answer to my question, Fruitcake?

This thread is about rightards declaring a boycott against Dick's Sporting Goods for supporting employees who want an abortion. I pointed out these numbskulls who say they already don't shop there, but will boycott them, are not actually hurting them financially since they never shopped there anyway. But then you moronically show where they lost money 2 years ago due to covid restrictions.

So again I ask, what the fuck does them losing money 2 years ago have to do with the boycott now?

Like I said, and you prove over and over, you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

You didn't pose that question to me, psychopath.

You instead called my "faggot," piddled yourself a bit, and sniggled at how clever you thought yourself.

What a pathetic troll you are, what an empty life you must lead.

You didn't pose that question to me, psychopath.

You instead called my "faggot," piddled yourself a bit, and sniggled at how clever you thought yourself.

What a pathetic troll you are, what an empty life you must lead.

Do you even know you’re batshit crazy? Here I am, asking you the question you now say I didn't ask you. And you still haven't answered.

Screenshot_20220626-120450_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trump humpers do prove that every day don't they?
Just because they gifted $250 million dollars to a sleaze bag who was fined for robbing his own charity? They`re probably the ones sitting on the side of the road because they ran out of gas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back