Don't shop at Dick's (Sports).. they are covering cost of travel for women who want to abort

I'm all about the free market so they can do what they want... They should remember tho, that the one coach that was "cancelled" because of wanting to pray before the game is far from the only guy that's like that...
I hate when businesses get into politics...
I hate mixing sports and religion.

I hate mixing sports and religion.

Completely agree. One of my kids, while in middle school, had a coach that didn't necessarily push his players in attending the church he went to but those that did were the ones that generally started...

Was just pointing out that many coaches take their religion seriously and are the ones who tell the parents where to purchase the gear.

In the case of a disabled old person where no loved ones and no one in society was willing to care for them I wouldn't have any problem with their natural death. Sure, save the money and resources. I don't have a ethical stance against it, I just see it as a bad position to take, politically speaking.

It is reality. Everything else is a fairytale.

Let's all hope this is the end you face - sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Yeah lying, that'll change reality..

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

What does an article from 2 years ago have to do with the boycott called for in this thread?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.
they don't want to know anything that smacks of that feared and always-to-be-avoided thing called Truth... scares them. I guess if you were living in a fantasy world, you would feel the same way..

I wouldn't even let you suck mine, cum guzzler.

I'm always somewhat surprised by the gay-centric eroticism that some of our posters here unashamedly are willing to display on a public chatroom. As if USMB is some sort of Manhole hook-up site.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm always surprised that nobody on this form yet has been able to explain how gay marriage is a threat to my traditional one.

I'm always surprised that nobody on this form yet has been able to explain how gay marriage is a threat to my traditional one.
it sends a message to all of society, which of course includes innocent children we don't all want to see corrupted or molested

This is hilarious.....LOL......a place called Dicks,....yes Dicks.... wants to cover the cost of women who want an abortion!!!

What an eye-opener!:auiqs.jpg:

Liefe is stranger than fiction, I tell ya'

Forum List

Back