Don't run Joe!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A campaign called "Don't Run Joe" is making waves after left-wing group RootsAction published a statewide New Hampshire ad pleading with President Biden not to run for reelection in 2024.

The ad shows a variety of voters concerned that Biden's approval ratings and likelihood of defeating Republicans like Donald Trump or Ron Desantis are both very low. Others express his unwillingness to properly push a progressive agenda forward.

A CNBC poll in December 2022 showed that 61% of respondents did not want Trump to run for a second term; however even more were against another Biden administration, with 70% rejecting another bid from the big guy. 37% of Republicans said no to Trump 2024, while a majority of Democrats (57%) are saying "don't run Joe."

But Democrats could care less about democracy, rather, they just want to win elections any way they can with the people they can control, whether it be through propaganda or tampering with votes.

Last edited:
I want him to run. He’s good for a lot laughs, though I suppose it could be considered elder abuse.
Just look at Fetterman. He should be in a nursing home.

Democrats care nothing about people.

The fact that Biden doesn't know where he's at nowadays is actually a positive for his chances.

He's easier to manipulate, the Democrat masses don't give a shit about competency, a fellow like Biden can lie and actually think its the "truth".

Further, his family is making a fortune selling paintings and other artwear. The graft provides Biden's son and brother and wife with a means of support.

That's why Piglosi and lil Chucky Schumer said he is a great President.......................Veggie Joe reads whatever they put in his teleprompter...............except for all the times he steps on his tongue trying to read the words in front of him.

Nothing new, they're cannibalizing their own. Soros and Schwab thought Plugs could hold it together for a few years but they were sadly mistaken. This drooling, stuttering shit clown has become the laughingstock of the entire planet.

Ironically, the laptop from hell and Ashley's diary were already out there... but their fear and hatred of the orange blob got the best of them and they went all in on this incoherent, soulless rodent.

All we can do is laugh and point at it.... and I'm happy to do my part. :abgg2q.jpg:

And he’ll beat your nasty butts again.

Cause the right is real good at losing
JILLY BABY!

So glad you’re still here.

So sad you’ve learned nothing since our last interaction.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS…BABES!

Forum List

Back