Don't Look, Ethel!

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
Doug Soderstrom is, of course, a nom-de-plume for that mother fucking America hating Chips Rafferty.

Who else but this Seppophobe could write such mendacious, sacriligious, Jesus and John Wayne hating, Commumuslim propaganda?

All decent fascist values Americans here should show their purblind patriotism by giving him as many bad rep points as posssible! :iagree:

Doug Soderstrom is, of course, a nom-de-plume for that mother fucking America hating Chips Rafferty.

Who else but this Seppophobe could write such mendacious, sacriligious, Jesus and John Wayne hating, Commumuslim propaganda?

All decent fascist values Americans here should show their purblind patriotism by giving him as many bad rep poitns as posssible! :iagree:

Dunno, mate... seems more like you're seeking the worst in people. But what do I know... I'm just an American chick....

Dunno, mate... seems more like you're seeking the worst in people. But what do I know... I'm just an American chick....

Au contraire, Jillian, my little hornbag. I am sick of saying how "decent" and “Christian” America is!

However, I am at a bit of a loss to explain the obvious paradox that 83% of the population of the most war mongering nation on the face of the earth – ever - are self-professed peace loving followers of the Prince of Peace. - as opposed to the most mind-their-own-businessest nations, like that Shining City on a Hill, Iran, being the least Christian.

So either the Ponce of Peace’s teachings make you uber belligerent, or Americans are the most hypocriticalest fucking Anti-Christs that their “Guard” ever put breath into.

Whats it to be?

My money is on the latter. ;)

Au contraire, Jillian, my little hornbag. I am sick of saying how "decent" and “Christian” America is!

However, I am at a bit of a loss to explain the obvious paradox that 83% of the population of the most war mongering nation on the face of the earth – ever - are self-professed peace loving followers of the Prince of Peace. - as opposed to the most mind-their-own-businessest nations, like that Shining City on a Hill, Iran, being the least Christian.

So either the Ponce of Peace’s teachings make you uber belligerent, or Americans are the most hypocriticalest fucking Anti-Christs that their “Guard” ever put breath into.

Whats it to be?

My money is on the latter. ;)

Hornbag? You know you're a jerk, right? I do hope even a git like you has enough insight to *get* that.

I would point out that most of this country opposes Bush's war. If you have a problem with those policies, which most of us do as well, that's one thing. If it were Christianity that equaled support for the war than 83% of the country would be behind it. Even you can figure that out, right?

BTW, I'm not a Christian, so I don't equate the word "Christian" with goodness and have issues with organized religion, in general. I can see how your beliefs have made you such a "decent", eventempered person, though. *rolling eyes*

Some people are so mentally disturbed that they actually crave negative attention. Chips is obviously in this category. Most of his posts do not even make sense. It is very progressive that Australia allows its psychiatric patients to indiscriminately post on the net.

Hornbag? You know you're a jerk, right? I do hope even a git like you has enough insight to *get* that.

hornbag n. a sexually attractive person.

1981 Barry Humphries A Nice Night's Entertainment 189 Of course I love you, horn-bag. Just get up here, pronto, or I'll start without ya.

1992 Picture (Sydney) 5 Feb 55/3 Heroine fwooar-a-minute hornbag crutch-rubbing Madonna's landed a new fillum role.
- from Aussie dictionary

I would point out that most of this country opposes Bush's war. If you have a problem with those policies, which most of us do as well, that's one thing. If it were Christianity that equaled support for the war than 83% of the country would be behind it. Even you can figure that out, right?

BTW, I'm not a Christian, so I don't equate the word "Christian" with goodness and have issues with organized religion, in general. I can see how your beliefs have made you such a "decent", eventempered person, though. *rolling eyes*

As for most American being against the war, the exact opposite was the case when it was a triumphal turkey shoot for Kuwait to Baghdad with Gotterdammerung blaring from loudspeakers. And the mad-dogs shouting U-S-A!...U-S-A!! included the peace loving turn-the-other-cheek Christians.

Never mind that it was obvious from all get go that Eye-wrack had nothing to do with 9/11, America was kicking Muslim "ass" and that was all that mattered.

Some people are so mentally disturbed that they actually crave negative attention. Chips is obviously in this category. Most of his posts do not even make sense. It is very progressive that Australia allows its psychiatric patients to indiscriminately post on the net.

For someone you can't understand I've got you sucked in, haven't I, you cretinous arboreal anthropoid

As for most American being against the war, the exact opposite was the case when it was a triumphal turkey shoot for Kuwait to Baghdad with Gotterdammerung blaring from loudspeakers. And the mad-dogs shouting U-S-A!...U-S-A!! included the peace loving turn-the-other-cheek Christians.

Never mind that it was obvious from all get go that Eye-wrack had nothing to do with 9/11, America was kicking Muslim "ass" and that was all that mattered.

In the states a horndog is a perpetually horny person who's always on the prowl. Either way, you don't know me.

FWIW, I was opposed to Iraq from the beginning. So were most of the people know.... Christian or not. And there was never an 83% level of support for the war. No where near. So confusing Christianity with aggression is simply wrong.

In the states a horndog is a perpetually horny person who's always on the prowl. Either way, you don't know me.

FWIW, I was opposed to Iraq from the beginning. So were most of the people know.... Christian or not. And there was never an 83% level of support for the war. No where near. So confusing Christianity with aggression is simply wrong.

Okay, what's your explanation for centuries of American aggression. What IS it that gives Americans their sense of superiority and entitlement to constantly interfere in others affairs?

PS: I'll get back to you if you answer. Their Supreme Highnesses are demanding their daily walk and I need to go shopping.

Okay, what's your explanation for centuries of American aggression. What IS it that gives Americans their sense of superiority and entitlement to constantly interfere in others affairs?

PS: I'll get back to you if you answer. Their Supreme Highnesses are demanding their daily walk and I need to go shopping.

I think every major power appears aggressive at times. America has done a lot of good as well. It's more a function of who is steering the ship of state at a given time. I mean, your own John Howard isn't exactly any better than, say, Dick Cheney, is he? So before pointing fingers at us only, you need to look inside your own country as well, since you guys elected him. As for "centuries of aggression".... True at times. Sometimes not.... America is no different from Britain before it and the Ottoman Empire before that. Just the way of the world, for better or worse. I also don't think the U.S. comes close in violence to, say, the Spanish Inquisition, the Holocaust, Pol Pot, China, Stalin, Iran, certain African nations, etc., etc.... so we're kind of on the more civilized side as world powers go.

As for sense of superiority, again, true of some, not true of others. I tend to be not very jingoistic because I think a sense of clarity is important. Other nations suffer from such things as well, though. Ever been to France?

Hope you enjoyed your walk with Their Supreme Highnesses.

I think every major power appears aggressive at times. America has done a lot of good as well. It's more a function of who is steering the ship of state at a given time. I mean, your own John Howard isn't exactly any better than, say, Dick Cheney, is he? So before pointing fingers at us only, you need to look inside your own country as well, since you guys elected him. As for "centuries of aggression".... True at times. Sometimes not.... America is no different from Britain before it and the Ottoman Empire before that. Just the way of the world, for better or worse. I also don't think the U.S. comes close in violence to, say, the Spanish Inquisition, the Holocaust, Pol Pot, China, Stalin, Iran, certain African nations, etc., etc.... so we're kind of on the more civilized side as world powers go.

As for sense of superiority, again, true of some, not true of others. I tend to be not very jingoistic because I think a sense of clarity is important. Other nations suffer from such things as well, though. Ever been to France?

Hope you enjoyed your walk with Their Supreme Highnesses.

I mean, your own John Howard isn't exactly any better than, say, Dick Cheney, is he? So before pointing fingers at us only, you need to look inside your own country as well, since you guys elected him.

Don't mention that unctuous little maggot to me. If his syphilitic whore of a mother had any decency at all she would have aborted him and fed him to the pigs!

Howard is a professional suck-hole who will do anything to advance his own agenda.

For instance, this horrible little Homunculus was born a filthy psalm-singing lower-than-shark-shit Souper (Presbyterian). He later swapped his place of suck-holing "God” to the C of E (Episcopalian) Church because that’s were the cachet and cash is in Oz.

Howard and his born-to-rule breed are an abomination to a class-war warrior like me.

Evidently you haven’t read where I’ve condemned petit-bourgeois Australians - those wannabe someboby, ANYBODY, bastards who haven’t got two-bob (twenty cents) to bless themselves with but who put on more airs and graces than a rat with a gold tooth - for consistently electing the Liberals (Remember they are the conservative Partei down here) and being disgraceful sycophants of America.

It is Australia's, and other toady nations, grossly ingratiating agreement with ANYTHING America does that enables them (America) to ride rough shod over the world.

Like thieves can’t exist without fences, America can’t do what it does without lickspittle shit-eating Yes-men like us. We have a saying that “The fence is worse than the thief.” In this instance, I heartily agree with it.

Our risible role of the gimpy grovelling Chester B Goode to your mentally deficient, professional failure, Matt Dubya Dillon, makes me ashamed to call myself an Australian.

Leaving aside providing troops for Imperial Britain to attack Sudan, South Africa, invade New Zealand, and quell the Boxer Rebellion, our first major international act as a Federated nation was to invade yet another country, Turkey, that had also done sweet fuck-all to us, on Britain's behalf.

Now we are true litle Mini Me's of America. (Why isn't there a vomiting Smilie? :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: )

When our 9/11 happens, which it will because of our alliance with America, you can rest assured I will be telling my countrymen all about WHY it happened.

So you see, I don’t “make fish of one and foul (intentional) of the other.” :hellno:

I must admit to only hearing "hornbag" when I was watching an episode of Kath and Kim one evening - http://www.kathandkim.com/ .

It's a compliment (did I spell that right? I always get confused between the two spellings and meanings), it's a good term, it means an attractive person - as Chips has explained.

On Howard. I can but hope that he's on the way out. I do get the feeling that the nation has had a gutsful of him and that his ruthlessness - and other unspecified negative qualities (such as his being a pathological liar).

On whoever's steering the ship at the time. Quite true but we do elect them and whoever they are they mirror us at any given time. I think sometimes that administrations/governments lose elections because the electorate changes but the politicians don't keep up. I think that's that case with our very own lying rodent PM.

Don't mention that unctuous little maggot to me. If his syphilitic whore of a mother had any decency at all she would have aborted him and fed him to the pigs!

Howard is a professional suck-hole who will do anything to advance his own agenda.

For instance, this horrible little Homunculus was born a filthy psalm-singing lower-than-shark-shit Souper (Presbyterian). He later swapped his place of suck-holing "God” to the C of E (Episcopalian) Church because that’s were the cachet and cash is in Oz.

Howard and his born-to-rule breed are an abomination to a class-war warrior like me.

Evidently you haven’t read where I’ve condemned petit-bourgeois Australians - those wannabe someboby, ANYBODY, bastards who haven’t got two-bob (twenty cents) to bless themselves with but who put on more airs and graces than a rat with a gold tooth - for consistently electing the Liberals (Remember they are the conservative Partei down here) and being disgraceful sycophants of America.

It is Australia's, and other toady nations, grossly ingratiating agreement with ANYTHING America does that enables them (America) to ride rough shod over the world.

Like thieves can’t exist without fences, America can’t do what it does without lickspittle shit-eating Yes-men like us. We have a saying that “The fence is worse than the thief.” In this instance, I heartily agree with it.

Our risible role of the gimpy grovelling Chester B Goode to your mentally deficient, professional failure, Matt Dubya Dillon, makes me ashamed to call myself an Australian.

Leaving aside providing troops for Imperial Britain to attack Sudan, South Africa, invade New Zealand, and quell the Boxer Rebellion, our first major international act as a Federated nation was to invade yet another country, Turkey, that had also done sweet fuck-all to us, on Britain's behalf.

Now we are true litle Mini Me's of America. (Why isn't there a vomiting Smilie? :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: )

When our 9/11 happens, which it will because of our alliance with America, you can rest assured I will be telling my countrymen all about WHY it happened.

So you see, I don’t “make fish of one and foul (intentional) of the other.” :hellno:

Well.... I can't disagree about Howard. But then I feel the same way about Bush. And, no, I hadn't read your anti-Howard posts. But I get the picture.

As I recall, you guys being in Turkey didn't turn out so well for you and you were used pretty badly by the Brits in that instance.

I hope you don't have a 9/11 there. It was the worst day of my life and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I also don't ever think there's justification for targeting civilians, regardless of the complaints or their validity or lack thereof. (And note, I said TARGETING CIVILIANS, that doesn't include civilians who are used as shields by terrorists to discourage retaliation).

And I can't quarrel with you holding world leaders to the same standard.

I must admit to only hearing "hornbag" when I was watching an episode of Kath and Kim one evening - http://www.kathandkim.com/ .

It's a compliment (did I spell that right? I always get confused between the two spellings and meanings), it's a good term, it means an attractive person - as Chips has explained.

On Howard. I can but hope that he's on the way out. I do get the feeling that the nation has had a gutsful of him and that his ruthlessness - and other unspecified negative qualities (such as his being a pathological liar).

On whoever's steering the ship at the time. Quite true but we do elect them and whoever they are they mirror us at any given time. I think sometimes that administrations/governments lose elections because the electorate changes but the politicians don't keep up. I think that's that case with our very own lying rodent PM.

Re hornbag.... two people separated by a common language. lol...

I hope Howard's on his way out, too... but then again, I'm counting down the days til Bush's run ends, too.

See...there's the thing. We "elect" them, but I didn't elect him. And I didn't choose these policies. And he's continued to refuse compromise or correction of a failed course of action. We can only sit by and count the days....

Well.... I can't disagree about Howard. But then I feel the same way about Bush. And, no, I hadn't read your anti-Howard posts. But I get the picture.

As I recall, you guys being in Turkey didn't turn out so well for you and you were used pretty badly by the Brits in that instance.

I hope you don't have a 9/11 there. It was the worst day of my life and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I also don't ever think there's justification for targeting civilians, regardless of the complaints or their validity or lack thereof. (And note, I said TARGETING CIVILIANS, that doesn't include civilians who are used as shields by terrorists to discourage retaliation).

And I can't quarrel with you holding world leaders to the same standard.

And my trolling (I prefer to call it Qwerty Fishing) isn’t targeted at the likes of you.

More at the morons with the big mouths who imagine America has a God-given right to rape the planet. Those autistic authoritarian Alley Oop’s who are, in fact, outraged at me for daring to “diss” THEM, not their country, and so impotently abuse and “bad rep” me instead of furnishing any reasoned refutation of my assertions.

Actually, these mental pygmies pander to my perverse sense of worth by marking me as a renegade with their (perceived) dreaded red squares. Being a contrary sort of bastard I see them as a Red Badge of Courage that distinguishes me from the rest of the spinelessly goose-stepping, people-pleasing Hoi polloi here.

Show me the one with the most green squares here, and I’ll show you a craven crawling conformist who is afraid to express a personal opinion on anything.

Gutlessly seeking society’s green squares of approval was almost the death of me. I spent most of my life in an alcoholic haze trying to drown out the shame I felt at unsuccessfully trying to force my round peg into society’s square religio-political hole.

So long as the delusional denizens of Christo-capitalist society keep seeing me as a pariah, I’m sure I won’t pick up another drink or drug. :cool:

And my trolling (I prefer to call it Qwerty Fishing) isn’t targeted at the likes of you.

More at the morons with the big mouths who imagine America has a God-given right to rape the planet. Those autistic authoritarian Alley Oop’s who are, in fact, outraged at me for daring to “diss” THEM, not their country, and so impotently abuse and “bad rep” me instead of furnishing any reasoned refutation of my assertions.

Actually, these mental pygmies pander to my perverse sense of worth by marking me as a renegade with their (perceived) dreaded red squares. Being a contrary sort of bastard I see them as a Red Badge of Courage that distinguishes me from the rest of the spinelessly goose-stepping, people-pleasing Hoi polloi here.

Show me the one with the most green squares here, and I’ll show you a craven crawling conformist who is afraid to express a personal opinion on anything.

Gutlessly seeking society’s green squares of approval was almost the death of me. I spent most of my life in an alcoholic haze trying to drown out the shame I felt at unsuccessfully trying to force my round peg into society’s square religio-political hole.

So long as the delusional denizens of Christo-capitalist society keep seeing me as a pariah, I’m sure I won’t pick up another drink or drug. :cool:

The one with the most green squares would be ME.

Now I want to see how you fit this square peg in that round hole of a definition you just provided. You're not even going to come close.

When did Oz invade NZ???

During the Maori “Wars” - which the poor gutsy Maoris had as much chance of winning as the Afghans did against America.

This was Australia’s first official ****** shoot of many and I am proud to say my paternal great great grandfather's filthy convict forebears, who were by then “freemen,” took no part in the massacre on principle.

Family lore says these white Scottish ******* were incensed that Imperial Stormtroopers were still ethnically cleansing their former Highland homes at the time of the Maori Wars.

The one with the most green squares would be ME.

Now I want to see how you fit this square peg in that round hole of a definition you just provided. You're not even going to come close.

LMAO!!!! Someone called YOU unopinionated, and a conformist? :eusa_clap: