Don’t Let the DNC Fool You—Democrats Love Racism

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.

The left uses people to increase there reach into political power...they use race...and whatever else they can to influence the uneducated and miseducated Americans....
Blacks have fallen for this for way too long...take a look around Black America....what has the libs done for you?...how many of their promises fall short?...and how much better off were you under Trump?....please wake up and stop being a sucker....

Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.
Get therapy.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
2zf6ay.gif

All the tribalism is just demagoguery 101 -- divide people into tribal groups, pit them against one another, claim that one is hurting the other and make political hay from the resentment thus created. It only works on profoundly stupid individuals.

Oh, look, here comes Billyboom to join the discussion.

All the tribalism is just demagoguery 101 -- divide people into tribal groups, pit them against one another, claim that one is hurting the other and make political hay from the resentment thus created. It only works on profoundly stupid individuals.

Oh, look, here comes Billyboom to join the discussion.
Hey colonizer. If you don’t like what I say, put me on ignore.

The left uses people to increase there reach into political power...they use race...and whatever else they can to influence the uneducated and miseducated Americans....
Blacks have fallen for this for way too long...take a look around Black America....what has the libs done for you?...how many of their promises fall short?...and how much better off were you under Trump?....please wake up and stop being a sucker....
You don't actually care about Black Americans so why do you cowards pretend? If you really cared you'd have an honest discussion about the ways Democrats have fallen short and why and on what issues but you really are only interested in using Black Americans as an excuse to attack your political opponents.

You don't actually care about Black Americans so why do you cowards pretend? If you really cared you'd have an honest discussion about the ways Democrats have fallen short and why and on what issues but you really are only interested in using Black Americans as an excuse to attack your political opponents.
You are right...I care about all Americans...I don't put people into little boxes...democrats lie...they lie to get elected and to stay in power...if you want to find people that don't care about Blacks or anyone but themselves look no further than the democrat party...
The evidence of 75 years backs me up....

Hey colonizer.
Just because you don’t think you need it doesn’t mean you don’t.
Get therapy.
Thanks…“Colonizer” is a very complimentary label.
Can you imagine America if evil whitey didn’t colonize this land?
Can you imagine America as one giant native reservation?
HOLY ginormous dysfunctional shithole!

You are right...I care about all Americans...I don't put people into little boxes...democrats lie...they lie to get elected and to stay in power...if you want to find people that don't care about Blacks or anyone but themselves look no further than the democrat party...
The evidence of 75 years backs me up....
I'm not denying that there is strong evidence the Democrats have mistreated Black Americans and continue to fall short of their promises to them, I just don't think you want to have an honest discussion about it because that discussion certainly wouldn't make the Republican party or American culture look much better. It's obvious that you are just hiding behind black Americans so you can throw stones at Democrats.

again, they are the KKK. Why does that surprise anyone?

New Topics

Forum List

Back