Don't Grocery Shop Till April 4 So SNAP Freeloaders Can

I go to town about once a month. I always plan on going during the last week of the month, to avoid the crowd of snap and social security recipiants.
I dont like crowds.

Yea because the stores are just full of welfare queens and old farts.
frankly, I don't care who it is, I just don't like crowds.

Right, but you specifically pointed out the SNAP and SS folks.
yup, that is who makes stores busy the first week of the month. The stores always seem to be well stocked the last week of the month in anticipation of that. If you are trying to make more out of what i say than that, you are mistaken.

How do you know that? Do they have T-shirts on that say SNAP and SS.

You can usually tell the welfare assholes. They look like worthless pieces of shit.

Probably a bunch of them live in your neighborhood.

We need to stop all welfare. It is wrong for the government to take money away from the people that earn it and give it away to other people. They have a word for that- thievery.

If you are required to work and then your money is taken by force from you and given to somebody else that pretty well makes you a slave, doesn't it?

Only an asshole would support slavery, wouldn't you agree? A real asshole.

I go to town about once a month. I always plan on going during the last week of the month, to avoid the crowd of snap and social security recipiants.
I dont like crowds.

yup, that is who makes stores busy the first week of the month. The stores always seem to be well stocked the last week of the month in anticipation of that. If you are trying to make more out of what i say than that, you are mistaken.

What I know is that folks I know that collect either shop at the beginning of the month. That is the time of month the town is most crowded. With a handle like yours I can only guess you want to make this a racial thing, but that wont work here. In Apache County the "bruthas" and "sistas" are almost nonexistant, and the few black folks I know are apache. As an aside, one of my friends, who is a decendant of a buffalo soldiar, has some great stories handed down through his family. Well, some of the stories are not great for the people involved, but they are great because it is history, from a personal viewpoint.

I just asked how do you know that most of them are on SNAP or SS.

I dont like crowds.

What I know is that folks I know that collect either shop at the beginning of the month. That is the time of month the town is most crowded. With a handle like yours I can only guess you want to make this a racial thing, but that wont work here. In Apache County the "bruthas" and "sistas" are almost nonexistant, and the few black folks I know are apache. As an aside, one of my friends, who is a decendant of a buffalo soldiar, has some great stories handed down through his family. Well, some of the stories are not great for the people involved, but they are great because it is history, from a personal viewpoint.

I just asked how do you know that most of them are on SNAP or SS.
that is who shops a the beginning of the month. As I said, I just go when the crowds are less and dont really care why the crowds are there. I avoid them. It is common sense to assume that since snap and ss pay at beginnung of the month, and that is the time stores have the most people, that that is who it is in the crowds.

It is not enough that we pay for their food but now we have to get out of the way of them buying it?
Yes, of course. If you don't you are racist, sexist and don't care about children

I care about my children and grandchildren that are being taxed to death and put in debt by the filthy government to give money to welfare queens and Illegals.

How about you paying your bills and I pay mine and we don't get the government to steal money to give to those that don't pay their bills? Sounds good?

Right, but you don't have a problem with your children and grand children paying the Federal Deficit that Trump is shooting through the roof. Oh by the way I know you racist think it's only black women who are feeding assistance, but there are more whites on assistance than there are black. Just though I would let you and Shithead know that.

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government Liberal. A President that supports the welfare state. Somebody that you Moon Bats should love if you weren't afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Come on Flush, everyone knows you are a racist Trump Humper.

The person I voted voted had a record of advocating tremendously less government spending. In fact he had a solid plan to cut Federal spending a trillion a year.

I didn't realize JB Stoner ran in 2016 or was it his son.

By the way I didn't her you Moon Bats bitching about your worthless dumbss Neggra Boy running up $10 trillion in debt and having increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth.

It's amazing Flush how you spew this bullshit and you never have anything to back it up. Are you afraid folks won't believe your information from Stormfront.

It is not enough that we pay for their food but now we have to get out of the way of them buying it?
Yes, of course. If you don't you are racist, sexist and don't care about children

I care about my children and grandchildren that are being taxed to death and put in debt by the filthy government to give money to welfare queens and Illegals.

How about you paying your bills and I pay mine and we don't get the government to steal money to give to those that don't pay their bills? Sounds good?

Right, but you don't have a problem with your children and grand children paying the Federal Deficit that Trump is shooting through the roof. Oh by the way I know you racist think it's only black women who are feeding assistance, but there are more whites on assistance than there are black. Just though I would let you and Shithead know that.
Nonsense. Everyone knows that black women are far too proud to have the state pay for their baby thugs and thugettes. Only white women do that.

Sorry Shithead, the numbers don't lie.

Sometimes I think the country, or rather the bleeding hearts have gone nuts:

As we all look for ways to help those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19), there is one very simple thing we can do: Stay home. But even more importantly, stay home and out of grocery stores from today, April 1st, until April 4th. A viral social media movement is reminding people that by waiting for your grocery run, you’re letting the most vulnerable women and children get the food and supplies that they need.

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides funding for pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, as well as infants and children up to 5 years old who, according to the USDA, “are found to be at nutritional risk” by a medical or health professional. WIC funds are distributed at the beginning of the month. This means that, in the first few days of April, already at-risk women need to be able to get to a store and purchase needed groceries and supplies for themselves and their children.

Lotta SNAP buyers in Czechia are there?

I dont like crowds.

You can usually tell the welfare assholes. They look like worthless pieces of shit.

Probably a bunch of them live in your neighborhood.

Translation; he means black folks.

We need to stop all welfare. It is wrong for the government to take money away from the people that earn it and give it away to other people. They have a word for that- thievery.

If you are required to work and then your money is taken by force from you and given to somebody else that pretty well makes you a slave, doesn't it?

Only an asshole would support slavery, wouldn't you agree? A real asshole.

Actually a REAL asshole is a racist POS who thinks he is superior to everyone else because he is white.

On another note:
The closest grocery stores to me are in Zuni, and Sanders. One is on the Zuni Nation, the other is on the Navajo Nation. This week, both reservations closed to nontribal people. So Tuesday I had to go to St. Johns for supplies. It is an extra 45 miles round trip. Am I complaining? No.
Is it a racial thing, no.

As we all look for ways to help those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19), there is one very simple thing we can do: Stay home. But even more importantly, stay home and out of grocery stores from today, April 1st, until April 4th. A viral social media movement is reminding people that by waiting for your grocery run, you’re letting the most vulnerable women and children get the food and supplies that they need.

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides funding for pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, as well as infants and children up to 5 years old who, according to the USDA, “are found to be at nutritional risk” by a medical or health professional. WIC funds are distributed at the beginning of the month. This means that, in the first few days of April, already at-risk women need to be able to get to a store and purchase needed groceries and supplies for themselves and their children.

Lotta SNAP buyers in Czechia are there?
We have gypsies, but no SNAP. Nevertheless, like poor Americans, they seem a bit too fat.

Who virtue signalers want to pretend SNAP recipients are:

good.jpg

Who they actually are:

bad.jpg

Actually a REAL asshole is a racist POS who thinks he is superior to everyone else because he is white.

Since you are confused about this I will set you straight.

I think I am "superior" to the filthy ass welfare queens because I have been productive my life and have earned my own way. Unlike you stupid worthless Moon Bats I have never used the filthy government to steal money from other people to give to me.

I have never voted for a Democrat that support the welfare state. I don't even vote for Republicans that do that.

You never answered my question. Why do you support slavery? Only an asshole supports slavery, correct?

Black people think it is wrong for White people to make them pick cotton. Slavery.

However, they love the idea of White people working to provide food stamps and health care to Black people.

Slavery by another name.

The fucking Liberals facilitate slavery and it is despicable.

The vulnerable have to be taken care of, bottom line.
I seem to remember a lot of people who wanted all of these kids to be born, even if the women wanted an abortion. So they are here, now. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

And you forget, or ignore the fact there are many people that get benefits that don't have kids at all.

The whole point of the welfare programs, was to help people get from point A (loss of income) to point B (to be self supporting). It was never intended to be a lifetime goal.

Since you are confused about this I will set you straight.

I think I am "superior" to the filthy ass welfare queens because I have been productive my life and have earned my own way. Unlike you stupid worthless Moon Bats I have never used the filthy government to steal money from other people to give to me.

Spare us the racist diatribe Flush, there are actually folks who need that assistance and there are folks who abuse it. You are not superior just because you have been working all you life, there are alot of us that have. It doesn't make you any better so get off your racist high horse.

I have never voted for a Democrat that support the welfare state. I don't even vote for Republicans that do that.

So you are saying you never voted.

You never answered my question. Why do you support slavery? Only an asshole supports slavery, correct?

Because it's a dumb ass question, why would a black man support slavery.

Because it's a dumb ass question, why would a black man support slavery.
Because black lives mattered then?

All lives matter Shithead, I know you think only the white ones do.
Except black lives matter was true in those days, not a meme. Property is worth something. Do you honestly think they would let thugs go around killing each other as they do today?

What are you talking about Shithead?

Fuck poor people. The mantra of the dumbass Trumpettes.

Many people on these prograns are working.

Yup. Fuck poor people that we tax payers are paying for. I couldn't care less about them or their kids. If they got a job and took care of themselves we tax payers wouldn't care.

Oh and you bleeding heart liberals should whip out your wallets and take care of them yourselves.

Dumbass bleeding heart idiots.
AS you support corporate welfare.

Fuck poor people. The mantra of the dumbass Trumpettes.

Many people on these prograns are working.

Yup. Fuck poor people that we tax payers are paying for. I couldn't care less about them or their kids. If they got a job and took care of themselves we tax payers wouldn't care.

Oh and you bleeding heart liberals should whip out your wallets and take care of them yourselves.

Dumbass bleeding heart idiots.
AS you support corporate welfare.

If you don't like the loopholes that every corporation enjoys then write your congressmen and senators to get the law changed. The companies are merely using the standing laws.

You sure are stupid.

Forum List

Back