Don't go to Baltimore.... deadliest January in almost 50 years, with 36 homicides

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It's not called Murdermore for nothing. ;)

'You can't go anywhere without being fearful.' Families of gun violence victims in Baltimore - dubbed 'a bit of Haiti in the mid-Atlantic' by Tucker Carlson - blast Democrat leaders for failing to take action after deadliest January in 50 years​

• Baltimore, Maryland, suffered its deadliest January in almost 50 years, with 36 homicides - most of which were shooting deaths in robberies and brazen attacks
  • For the past seven years there has been an average of one homicide every 30 hours in Baltimore
  • Rosheda Murray's 26-year-old son Romar Burden was shot dead in 2020 - eight years after his twin brother Rodrick was gunned down at the age of 18
  • Her youngest son, Jarrod, nine, is now also growing up without a father after Murray's ex-partner Qurell Gittings, 38, was shot dead in 2014
  • Last February, Kaelin Washington, 11, was shot in the back when a gunfire erupted while she was walking from her godmother's house to the store
  • 'I heard four or five shots and I got scared. I wanted to run but I froze and it was too late. Then I felt it in my chest,' the brave little girl told DailyMail.com
  • Her mother Jasmine Ramsay, 33, was born and raised in Baltimore but admits she can no longer let her daughter be a normal child and play outside
  • Victims of Baltimore's rising gun violence spoke out after Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson blamed Democrats for the city's high homicide rate last week
By BEN ASHFORD IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:52 EST, 8 February 2022 | UPDATED: 17:00 EST, 8 February 2022

'You can't go anywhere without being fearful.' Families of gun violence victims in Baltimore - dubbed 'a bit of Haiti in the mid-Atlantic' by Tucker Carlson - blast Democrat leaders for failing to take action after deadliest January in 50 years​

• Baltimore, Maryland, suffered its deadliest January in almost 50 years, with 36 homicides - most of which were shooting deaths in robberies and brazen attacks
  • For the past seven years there has been an average of one homicide every 30 hours in Baltimore
  • Rosheda Murray's 26-year-old son Romar Burden was shot dead in 2020 - eight years after his twin brother Rodrick was gunned down at the age of 18
  • Her youngest son, Jarrod, nine, is now also growing up without a father after Murray's ex-partner Qurell Gittings, 38, was shot dead in 2014
  • Last February, Kaelin Washington, 11, was shot in the back when a gunfire erupted while she was walking from her godmother's house to the store
  • 'I heard four or five shots and I got scared. I wanted to run but I froze and it was too late. Then I felt it in my chest,' the brave little girl told DailyMail.com
  • Her mother Jasmine Ramsay, 33, was born and raised in Baltimore but admits she can no longer let her daughter be a normal child and play outside
  • Victims of Baltimore's rising gun violence spoke out after Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson blamed Democrats for the city's high homicide rate last week

The KKK Democrats of the 1900's were never this good and causing so much death to black people. This is Joe Biden's America....

The actual number of murders last month in Baltimore is undoubtably a lot more. Some bodies haven't been discovered, perhaps buried, dumped in the bay, or being stored in someone's freezer.

Been a no go since room to destroy

The actual number of murders last month in Baltimore is undoubtably a lot more. Some bodies haven't been discovered, perhaps buried, dumped in the bay, or being stored in someone's freezer.
I went to Camden yards on a bus trip and on the way back someone peppered the bus full of .22 holes. The bus driver hauled ass, stopped outside the city, saw that there was but superficial damage to the body, and away we went. he said it happened all the time and that was 20 years or so ago.

Do you live there or have you lived there?

It occurred to me that might be asking for too much information. So, I am just going to ask my question and maybe you can answer it. What is "The Block" and is that where this is primarily happening?

Last edited:
Do you live there or have you lived there?
About a 1hour-45 minutes away. I did have a relative that lived in Ellicott City in the burbs I used to visit and go to a Orioles game a couple times a year but he died in the early 90s....I hear it's as big a shit-hole as Murdermore now.....Hell, truth be told it was not much to begin with.

Forum List

Back