Don't Dems have it all backwards...doesn't it make more sense to protest black criminality and defund the taxpayer dependent?

I took your post as a bit of a insult as I felt you were digging too deep and looking for hair-splitting semantics. To answer your question seriously though...I’d say ABSOLUTELY NOT...Nobody funded by taxpayers should be buying weed, cigarettes and booze with other people’s cash.

Yeah, I run that risk sometimes by pointing things like this out rather than being just a mindless rah rah cheerleader for one party or the other. I was merely pointing out that taken into a court, one's words would be taken and used at their literal face value rather than how you meant it.

But after implying I was being pedantic, now you're saying you DO think what I asked? You mean if a person qualified for food stamp assistance but had enough income from, says, social security to afford a drink now and then, that it should somehow not be their right to spend their money as they can afford or see fit? Even if that drink helps alleviate physical pain or helps them sleep? And if so, how would you enforce that?

The logical next step then would be to limit food stamp people only to bread, water and yellow cheese, the cheapest, lowest quality of food despite the health implications with no access to cable TV or anything else providing the slightest quality of life because it would be directly or indirectly coming at the taxpayers expense.

Murderers in prison have it far better than that.

Mind you, I don't mean to put words in your mouth, BL, I'm just pointing out the ramifications of some things said by the camp that apparently RESENTS all social programs, because not only are these programs a form of human compassion meant to alleviate suffering rather than to increase it, but NOT ALL PEOPLE on social programs like welfare, food stamps, et al are there by CHOICE, because they are lazy, hapless, etc., some are there because they are victims of old age, illness, disease, car accident, injury through work, violent husbands, etc. they had no control over.

I guess my point is that I'd much rather see us eliminate 80% of the FRAUD that goes on in these programs where people truly not needing or deserving public help get weeded out so that we had more money left over for those truly NEEDING and DESERVING it, rather than deny innocent human beings all dignity and quality of life for circumstances that are beyond their control and expect them to just exist like plants to rot away in some forgotten corner.

That is the basic definition of generosity of spirit and compassion of giving. It's what we do when no one is looking that truly defines who we are, both as individuals and as a species. I just happen to be magnanimous of spirit enough that I would not refuse to stop for a person caught in a fire, trapped in a burning car, drowning in a pool, or suffering on their last hope as a victim of some ill fate just because they need some help or a handout.

You want to cut subsidies to farmers?
Nourishment for the world is of the upmost importance......why do you tards always use food as a comparative talking point....in a collegiate debate you would be laughed off the stage.....

I doubt you went to college.

How about cutting subsidies (welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, tax rebates) to criminals and their families............You'd see crime shoot down and you would see the number on welfare shoot down along with breeding kids for government checks.

Nourishment for the world is of the upmost importance......why do you tards always use food as a comparative talking point....in a collegiate debate you would be laughed off the stage.....

Farmers will exist without subsidies. They did for centuries.
Feeding hundreds of millions of people and billions is not the same. Rotation of crops and guarantees that we do not run short of food is paramount for all of us. But I do understand what you are saying. And there are probably people who have done well financially on this.

Big corporations. It's not about farmers, they are a dwindling breed. It's about massive subsidies to corporations.
The people who make money on producing food aren't the farmers. That's why the family farm is an endangered species. I had an uncle that was a "gentleman farmer" he enjoyed living in the country while employed by Ford. He sharecropped his land with one of his neighbors. The first few years he owned the farm, he lost money because he didn't understand the game rules. After investing nearly a million dollars in equipment and a stirring, climate conditioned storage silo he began to make a small profit because he could store his grain and sell it out of season when prices are higher than at harvest time.

/----/ When farmers start looting and burning cities, it's time to cut funding. Besides, farmers actually produce the products we need and want. Welfare Queens - not so much

And you consider yourself a "conservative," whoring for government handouts? lolololol
/——/ You whore for pedophile Dementia Joe

/----/ When farmers start looting and burning cities, it's time to cut funding. Besides, farmers actually produce the products we need and want. Welfare Queens - not so much

And you consider yourself a "conservative," whoring for government handouts? lolololol

ie Government handouts to poor urban blacks = bad
Government handouts to middle class / rich rural whites = good

lol

PS I’m voting for Jorgensen

lol

/——/ All handouts are bad except for the truly needy and helpless.

lol

“Government handouts to middle class / rich rural whites = good”
That’s fun for you Lefties to say...but not one you can explain what this “handout” you speak of actually is.
Most of you default to “tax cuts are handouts”.
Can you explain?

lol

That’s fun for you Lefties to say...but not one you can explain what this “handout” you speak of actually is.
Can you explain?
/—-/ Libtards say tax cuts are handouts because they think all money belongs to the Gubmint. Your take home pay is a gift.

lol

Can you explain?
/—-/ Libtards say tax cuts are handouts because they think all money belongs to the Gubmint. Your take home pay is a gift.

Wanna see a great example of exactly what you wrote?

The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

Low IQ Blacks need more free shit to procreate and live off Whitey. Blacks are so off the chart violent, scientists really need to invent a tranquilizer dart instead of the ineffective taser to subdue the monsters.

Forum List

Back