Don't cry just yet leftists Barret isn't officially an supreme court Justice yet

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
She will not officially be one until she's sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts
Barrett will take a second oath Tuesday from Chief Justice John Roberts, at which point she will become an official associate Supreme Court justice.

Underneath her robes, she spreads for jess and she does exactly what he tell her to do. Disgusting.
time for you leftists to board the cattle car. it will take you to a special place set aside for people who need to clear their head and get rid of TDS and become productive American citizens

Underneath her robes, she spreads for jess and she does exactly what he tell her to do. Disgusting.
There are many women who are Progs who have had children. There are many Prog women because of the feminist doctrines who never have had children. And because of inane peer pressure they emote and scream at anything in society that seems male dominated for no reason. That is their loss.

You can cling to your hatred of Supreme Court Justice Barrett if it makes you feel better.
Not really. She hates attractive women and the very idea of them having sex drives her into a frenzy. I suspect Lysis is the female equivalent of an incel.

We now have this sec
You cannot tell me any thing. why? Because I lived if.

Because you are too fucking stupid to understa
Please provide evidence of your claim and you can spare me the bullshit about the Handmaiden's tale.
[/QUOTElaundry
i have lived the life. cleaning bottoms. cooking meals. feeding people. Cleaning toilets. I've got a box here in my living room to be shipped to my brother who was born in 1947. I'm sending him his underwear My brother is is mentally ill.

We now have this sec
You cannot tell me any thing. why? Because I lived if.

Because you are too fucking stupid to understa
Please provide evidence of your claim and you can spare me the bullshit about the Handmaiden's tale.
[/QUOTElaundry
i have lived the life. cleaning bottoms. cooking meals. feeding people. Cleaning toilets. I've got a box here in my living room to be shipped to my brother who was born in 1947. I'm sending him his underwear My brother is is mentally ill.

Who said what ?

The quote is screwed up.

Forum List

Back