Don’t Call It Climate Change. Red States Prepare For ‘Extreme Weather’

They just gave it a new name.
Not really. They just use the term when talking about climate change that goes beyond global warming. And always have. Just because it takes the media decades to catch up (and our embarrassingly undereducated populace, even longer) isn't the fault of scientists.

Climate change due to human activity is an aberration, harmful, and not 'natural.'
Humans are part of nature

All you have to base your insane fears on are computer models programmed to give the results that the greenies want them to

Figure what out? I already have it figured out. You are clearly very confused.

Pretty sure they were the ones confused

You actually think scientists changed the name of their own research just to fool you.

No, they were simply wrong, like they have been prediction after prediction after prediction.

Surely you realize how stupid that seems.
What's stupid is how people like you continue to hang on their every word when they haven't been right about anything my entire life. Like I said, it's a cult.

The right is waking up to the reality of climate change.

However since they spent a couple of decades saying it was all a hoax and not real, the republican politicians are now having to use the words" extreme weather."

No matter what terminology they use, they are finally waking up to the reality of it and finally taking some steps to combat the effects of climate change.

The sad thing, we never would have had to do this if the right had not spent so much time denying it's happening and actually took steps to combat it we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now.

It's going to cost much more and we will have to take more steps to combat it since it was allowed to get so bad.

I sure wish the right had woken up decades ago to this problem. It wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

That half a billion that DeSantis is going to spend isn't federal tax dollars. It's state tax dollars which means the state of Florida is going to have to raise taxes in some way soon.

They will probably do as they have been doing with taxes for decades.

Hit the guests who go there as tourists. The last time I was in Florida there were FIVE separate taxes on hotels and car rentals. While the taxes on the people who live there are very low.

The last thing a republican is going to do is be responsible and pay their own way.

So don't be surprised if it's much more expensive to visit Florida than it already is.

There will always be extreme weather...lol

Because you were a child, not a scientist. You didn't know anything about the topic and didn't know that scientists had been studying anthropogenicclimate change and calling it that for decades already.
Lies are lies. 80 % of the world population supposedly lives within 100 miles of water. We build on Barrier Islands and Flood Plains. Some is needed. We build right on the water also. Elites hold peasants in disdain. Obama has two oceanfront properties. This is for a global tax that people can see. So we can usher in global governance. Much of the taxation will go to 2nd and 3rd world nations. You back people that steal enough. Biden hates America and hates Americans. He is paying off groups within economic classes. Its not like Repubs are great at austere ways either at the Fed level.

Lies are lies. 80 % of the world population supposedly lives within 100 miles of water. We build on Barrier Islands and Flood Plains. Some is needed. We build right on the water also. Elites hold peasants in disdain. Obama has two oceanfront properties. This is for a global tax that people can see. So we can usher in global governance. Much of the taxation will go to 2nd and 3rd world nations. You back people that steal enough. Biden hates America and hates Americans. He is paying off groups within economic classes. Its not like Repubs are great at austere ways either at the Fed level.
Or maybe you are an uneducated slob who doesn't actually know what he is talking about. Which would be readily apparent to you, on any scientific topic that you do not have a political hard on for.

It's sad because the exact opposite is what can and does happen.

The truth is that it will hurt the coal and oil companies.

Coal is already suffering.

Oil will do all it can to prevent the same thing happening to them.

No matter that it's literally killing our planet.
And this further illustrates the right’s incompetence and inability to pursue sound, responsible governance: conservatives’ unwarranted hostility to education and training programs to get Americans out of 19th Century jobs in coal mines and into jobs of the 21st Century.

So, let's unpack the link Dont Taz Me Bro never actually read, and his vague claims about it.

Only a few actual claims appear in the memo, written by a nonscientist. And the only one that is not qualified with "could" or "may" is the following:

It is now pretty clearly agreed that the C02 content will rise 25% by 2000

Atmospheric CO2 in 1968:, ppm: 323.05

In 2000: 369.71, 14.45% increase

In 2020: 414.24, 28.23% increase

So this claim was off by about 15 years.

Also note that Atmospheric CO2 increased 14% inthe following 32 years, then nearly another 14% in the following 20.

And that's it. That's Dont Taz Me Bro 's reason for doubting climate science, apparently. Which is nonsense, as he never read or understood his own link anyway.

Last edited:
Or maybe you are an uneducated slob who doesn't actually know what he is talking about. Which would be readily apparent to you, on any scientific topic that you do not have a political hard on for.
Science can be contaminated. People can be denied employment for not going with the globalist program. They lied and lied. The beaches I grew up near in the Northeast going to were supposed to be gone. Florida was supposed to be half the size or more by now. Comparing most pollution to climate change is a ruse. Cleaning up pollution is different and more and more possible with Smokestack industries. It is easy to video areas of the world and call it climate change. It could be. But most of it is not from humans. The Founding Fathers warned about making agreements with other nations and we have had suffering with wars for it. We have had our manufacturing shipped overseas with the promise of service jobs being plenty and high paying. Tell that to many who work in the field. Now we will be taxed more costing families of 4 earning 50 thousand a year another few thousand dollars from their meager wages.

And this further illustrates the right’s incompetence and inability to pursue sound, responsible governance: conservatives’ unwarranted hostility to education and training programs to get Americans out of 19th Century jobs in coal mines and into jobs of the 21st Century.
Service jobs were pushed as the new employment replacing manufacturing like the comment you typed. Today Progs are all up in arms of the low wages of many of those prized jobs.

When I was a kid in the 90s I remember it was called global warming and then sometime around the early 2000s when the weather patterns weren't fitting that narrative anymore it suddenly became "climate change." Every extreme weather event that happens now you people claim it's due to climate change, but once again, when it doesn't fit your alarmist narrative it's simply weather.

I've never denied the climate is changing. The hoax is the idea that we can pump trillions of dollars into governments around the world and somehow "fix" it. The climate change cabal is the biggest grift in human history and people like you are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Yep, I was a child of the 60s and I thought I remembered late fall being much colder than what we have now but then I went back and checked the records for the period and I found that there was not much difference at all.

I believe we remember things that are unusual rather than usual and think, over the passage of time, that those unusual events were normal when in fact they were not.....It was just odd-ball weather at that period in time.

The left however has made bank bilking the public and raiding the treasury. I don't think for a minute that the old heads in congress believe in so-called climate change but they sure know a solid gold money laundering scheme when they see one.

Here is Carl Sagan, addressing Congress in 1985. Note repeated use of the term "climate change". Note the focus on the human causes. Note he does not only talk about global warming.

And check out his research from the 70s on anthropogenic climate change. Specifically, he specialized in studies of albedo.

And check out his research from the 70s on anthropogenic climate change. Specifically, he specialized in studies of albedo.
For example, from 1979:

Here is Carl Sagan, addressing Congress in 1985. Note repeated use of the term "climate change". Note the focus on the human causes. Note he does not only talk about global warming.

Sagan was a pure Prog. Progs promoted Global Cooling, Global Warming and now Climate Change. Roll the videos for us all to see. We are losing our freedoms. The lies about the Progs in power now saying there will not be Vaxxed mandates before the election says it all. They are not owed anything by many of the population.

Forum List

Back