Don’t Believe the Liberal Propaganda or Fall for Their Hysterics

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
If you believe the liberal media, there is really no difference between the police and the Ku Klux Klan, there is no justice in America for African-Americans, and the United States is really no different from Nazi Germany. “Black lives are expendable,” and terrorized African-American parents are forced to have “the conversation” with their young children, warning them that any random encounter with the police could lead to their “summary execution.” African-American men are being “stalked and hunted” by “lawless cops,” even “lynched” in open view on America’s streets, victims of the “insatiable bloodlust” of a thoroughly racist society. Thanks to the “virus of white supremacy” not only are we witnessing “the oppression of black bodies,” there is in fact underway a “genocide” of black people in America.

Well, I find the overall number of people killed annually by the police to be simply astonishing. Astonishingly low, that is. There are just under a million police officers in America, and annually there are a bit over a million violent crimes committed in our country. So, in the course of a year, only one cop in a thousand ever kills someone. Or put another way, over 365 days, working three shifts daily, summing up to over a billion eight-hour cop-shifts, someone gets killed by a cop once per million times a cop goes out to patrol a beat.

BJ - perspective.

These riots have nothing to do with Floyd. They are orchestrated by anti capitalists.

It’s a shame what happened to Floyd, and the cop was fired and arrested and charged with murder.

You gotta love the POS white dickheads in their 20s setting black owned businesses on fire.

The black rioting assholes should beat up the white rioting assholes.

Factor in the simple fact that they never know who they are talking to/stopping.
Add in that they come into contact each and every day with the less intelligent/ less upstanding members of our society.
I think they do an outstanding job. I myself would probably be tempted to remove a few of the less intelligent and less then upstanding ones just to clean up the gene pool.

If you believe the liberal media, there is really no difference between the police and the Ku Klux Klan, there is no justice in America for African-Americans, and the United States is really no different from Nazi Germany. “Black lives are expendable,” and terrorized African-American parents are forced to have “the conversation” with their young children, warning them that any random encounter with the police could lead to their “summary execution.” African-American men are being “stalked and hunted” by “lawless cops,” even “lynched” in open view on America’s streets, victims of the “insatiable bloodlust” of a thoroughly racist society. Thanks to the “virus of white supremacy” not only are we witnessing “the oppression of black bodies,” there is in fact underway a “genocide” of black people in America.
I don't see much difference in that pathology and yours. You seem to believe everything the conservative media tells you. People with more grey matter than those at the extremes weigh both sides. Get back to us when you do a little soul searching.

I don't see much difference in that pathology and yours. You seem to believe everything the conservative media tells you. People with more grey matter than those at the extremes weigh both sides. Get back to us when you do a little soul searching.

I laugh

Forum List

Back