Don't be foolish, O Christians

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
Someome who claims to have received a book from God, and he makes this book available so that everyone reads it, that can not be a lie. That is the truth.

Someone who claims to have been revealed a book from God, and then changes his society and conquers most of the world in about 100 years, that is not a lie, that is the truth. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) received a book from God and made it available to the people. I say "most of the world" because the middle east i center of the planet. He expands from Medina, conquers Jerusalem and Palestine, conquers as far as Iranto the east, and North Africa and Spain to the West, in about 100 years. A few centuries later the Ottomans took over and ruled until the 20th century. The Ottomans have been the longest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind, simply (624 years).

So don't be foolish saying this is no revealed book. This is indeed, the truth from Lord of the universes revealed to a human being, to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). If you love God you may cherish His word, in your homes, within yourselves. But don't be foolish,professing unbelief in the prophethood of Muhammad.

Someome who claims to have received a book from God, and he makes this book available so that everyone reads it, that can not be a lie. That is the truth.

Someone who claims to have been revealed a book from God, and then changes his society and conquers most of the world in about 100 years, that is not a lie, that is the truth. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) received a book from God and made it available to the people. I say "most of the world" because the middle east i center of the planet. He expands from Medina, conquers Jerusalem and Palestine, conquers as far as Iranto the east, and North Africa and Spain to the West, in about 100 years. A few centuries later the Ottomans took over and ruled until the 20th century. The Ottomans have been the longest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind, simply (624 years).

So don't be foolish saying this is no revealed book. This is indeed, the truth from Lord of the universes revealed to a human being, to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). If you love God you may cherish His word, in your homes, within yourselves. But don't be foolish,professing unbelief in the prophethood of Muhammad.

"Someome who claims to have received a book from God, and he makes this book available so that everyone reads it, that can not be a lie. That is the truth."

Of course it can be a lie.

Sometimes, it is appropriate to point and laugh.

So it is Islam that has waged and is waging war against the civilized world over a book. Thanks for the heads up over what most rational people already knew.

Just for your heath, you should have put PBUH behind Muhammad's (PBUH) name as you apparently know but didn't do the second time, don't want no bad luck do you?

"Someome who claims to have received a book from God, and he makes this book available so that everyone reads it, that can not be a lie. That is the truth."

Dianetics is from god.

What if we discover sentient beings somewhere else in the cosmos? Do you suppose they've ever heard of Mohammed or Jesus or Allah or any other religious icon born of our puny little planet?

What if we discover sentient beings somewhere else in the cosmos? Do you suppose they've ever heard of Mohammed or Jesus or Allah or any other religious icon born of our puny little planet?

What if we don't?

What if we do and they do believe in one or the other?

So what your saying is the Book of Mormon is true and there is no way it cannot be since it was revealed by God and is totally revolutionizing the word, not through violence and the use of force, but through the whisperings of the Holy Spirit.

and unlike any other book revealed by God, the Book of Mormon has a promise that those who humbly read it and will ask God if it is true will learn that it is. And what greater witness can one receive than the Spirit of God?

But, but, but, I keep telling you. The Quran says the sun orbits the flat earth, and goes to a resting place.
See sura 36.38 and hadith Bukhari vol 4, book 54, no 421. Therefore it cannot be from God.

I'm not a Muslim, first of all (I am a Sabian)...I would just like to say that to imply that someone is foolish because they don't believe that the Qur'an has been revealed by the God of Abraham is NOT Islamic, according to my studies of Islam.

Holy Qur'an 60:8-9 (Maulana Muhammad Ali translation:)

"(8)Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. (9)Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers."

This says that disrespect, unkindness, and injustice to anyone who does not fight a Muslim for religion, nor drive him/her from his/her home is FORBIDDEN in Islam.

And in a climate such as the world's present climate of people claiming to be Muslims and not following the path of Muhammad, someone not believing in the Qur'an does not make them a disbeliever.

So anyone who claims to have received a book from God is not lying if he makes the book available to read? That doesn't even come close to making sense. Humans are imperfect beings and lie their ass off all the time, especially if it justifies what they want to do.

But, but, but, I keep telling you. The Quran says the sun orbits the flat earth, and goes to a resting place.
See sura 36.38 and hadith Bukhari vol 4, book 54, no 421. Therefore it cannot be from God.

Actually, Sir/Ma'am, (I'm not a Muslim but I do believe that the Qur'an is from the God of Abraham,) the sun does move (How long does it take our sun to orbit the Milky Way s center Space EarthSky ) and that is all that Surah 36:38 says...it does not say that it "rotates around the flat earth." I didn't research your hadith citation but the hadith are ALLEGED sayings and deeds of Muhammad and not all Muslims believe in the same hadith.

Peace.

Actually, Sir/Ma'am, (I'm not a Muslim but I do believe that the Qur'an is from the God of Abraham,) the sun does move (How long does it take our sun to orbit the Milky Way s center Space EarthSky ) and that is all that Surah 36:38 says...it does not say that it "rotates around the flat earth." I didn't research your hadith citation but the hadith are ALLEGED sayings and deeds of Muhammad and not all Muslims believe in the same hadith.

Peace.
Anonymous, the hadiths Bukhari are well regarded by Muslims

The quran says the sun orbits the earth, therefore it is not from God.

when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 and 36.38 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the flat earth and is reset every dawn , and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the quran.

when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 and 36.38 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the flat earth and is reset every dawn , and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the quran.

No, Sir, all Muslims don't believe in the same hadith...they (the hadith) are not the Word of God in Islam, they are the alleged words of men and women that claim that Muhammad said or did something. This is what Surah 36:38 says:

"And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower."

And the link that I cited tells you that the sun does move (How long does it take our sun to orbit the Milky Way s center Space EarthSky .)

Peace.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

No, Sir, all Muslims don't believe in the same hadith...they (the hadith) are not the Word of God in Islam, they are the alleged words of men and women that claim that Muhammad said or did something. This is what Surah 36:38 says:

"And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower."

And the link that I cited tells you that the sun does move (How long does it take our sun to orbit the Milky Way s center Space EarthSky .)

Peace.
The Sun and Moon in the quran

Sura 21.33 And he it is who created the night and the day, and the Sun and the Moon. They float, each in an orbit.

sura 36.38 And the Sun runs on unto a resting place for him, That is the measuring of the mighty and wise.
sura 36.39 And for the Moon. We have appointed mansions till she return like an old shriveled leaf
Sura 36.40 It is not for the Sun to overtake the Moon,nor does the night outstrip the day. They float, each in an orbit.
39.5 He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again?

The quran is clearly stating that the Sun has an orbit and the only realistic meaning of these verses is that Muhammed believed the Sun orbits the earth. Those that claim this shows incredible insight by Muhammed who realized the Sun had an orbit in the galaxy are talking rubbish. The quran shows clearly the limits of Muhammeds knowledge.
For one thing the Sun and Moon meet at every eclipse, for another there is often a visible Moon during the day, so day and night are not so separate as the quran suggests. The verse about the Moon shriveling shows no knowledge of the fact the light of the Sun is illuminating it from a different angle.
The Sun also does not run to a resting place, not unless you believe Greek mythology. Besides the quran goes on to say.

sura 25.61 Blessed be he who has placed in the heaven mansions of stars, and has placed therin a great lamp and a moon giving light.

sura 71.16 And has made the Moon a light therein, and made the Sun a lamp.

These verses show Muhammed calls the Moon a light, which makes clear he did not know it was reflecting the Suns light. He clearly regards the Sun and Moon as separate sources of light, one for the day and the other for night.

Sura 81.1 When the Sun is overthrown.
sura 81.2 And when the Stars fall.

The Stars will never fall as they are outside our gravity. In fact the Universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. But Muhammed thinks the Stars are just lamps to throw at devils, not distant Suns. as proved below.

Sura 67.5 And verily we have beautified the worlds heaven with lamps. And we have made them missiles for devils.

What makes you believe the Quran is the truth and that the Bible was changed?

And Mock

No this guy is right. So why don't Christians, Mormons and Jews see it?

And Mock

I just want to see Christians argue with this guy why their god is real and not his.

I would like "this guy" to explain how revealing a book that your Prophet somehow acquired from God CANNOT be a lie. Furthermore the fact that your Prophet was a bad ass general and conquered a lot of neighboring countries HAS NOTHING to do with the validity of said book. I could care less whose God is "real" that is not relevant to this thread at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back