Don't be a sucker

Nia88

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
This short film was made 70 years ago and is eerily relevant to our current political climate. Its as if it was made yesterday.

Yeah,,,a lot of us went thorough that shit for eight years.

FYI: Illegal alien does not equal immigrant.

Now you know.

The right just hasn't been complaining about illegals. People have complained about immigrants taking their jobs. Especially in the tech and science industry.

Now you know.

The right just hasn't been complaining about illegals. People have complained about immigrants taking their jobs. Especially in the tech and science industry.
As a Republican, I know exactly what I have been complaining about. Illegal has always been used.

You want to see what you want to see...confirmation bias. You have to vilify me to justify your hate.

Now you know.

As a Republican, I know exactly what I have been complaining about. Illegal has always been used.

You want to see what you want to see...confirmation bias. You have to vilify me to justify your hate.

You complain only about illegal immigration. Which is reasonable. People should come to this country legally and if they are illegally living in the country, they should work towards making their status legal or leave the country. However, I have seen and heard with my own eyes people complaining about immigrants in general.

And the right's rhetoric isn't just about illegals. You have people on the right complaining about minorities taking their jobs. Complaining about Muslims and claiming Shariah is taking over.

In this film it talks about the attack on educational institutions. Which is happening in today's time with the far right.

Now you know.

You complain only about illegal immigration. Which is reasonable. People should come to this country legally and if they are illegally living in the country, they should work towards making their status legal or leave the country. However, I have seen and heard with my own eyes people complaining about immigrants in general.
They exist...but the gripe from this side is about illegal entry and that's the majority on this side.

Now you know.

I am against importing Immigrants from around the world for jobs that the American Citizen can be trained to do and it matter not where the Immigrant come from.

I have been one of the few on the right that believe that Americans should be trained in fields that have high vacancies in it.

Now I understand some fields like Engineering and Medical ( Doctors ) you can not JTPA Americans but Nursing and other fields you can.

During the Bush era Home Health Companies were granted work visas for Nurses and yet our country could not train someone to fill that position through JTPA's?

Now you know.
Tell your "job creator" class, "illegals" have always been here due to their lobbying and at their behest.

Soviet union was a thing only 20 or so years ago. We need to make sure to never repeat the mistake of the far left again. They certainly are more devoted to destroying free speech than just about ever before.

Foreigners. Taken our rocket scientist jobs since 1945.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1978-Anh.024-03_Peenem%C3%BCnde_Dornberger_Olbricht_Brandt_v._Braun.jpg

Now you know.

for the most part the right has been complaining about illegals. trump made his platform off ILLEGALS and the left chose to ignore that and pretend he was after all immigrants.

you can cherry pick a few idiots and parade them around as if they're more than something not even the right would claim but you don't let it slide when idiots on the left are made to represent the whole either.

so don't pretend those idiots represent the entire right.

Forum List

Back