Don't ask, Don't tell, over in two days - GOP Furious

R

rdean

The GOP is running Rick Perry from Texas.

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such

Last edited by a moderator:

The GOP, a party that's 90% white and mostly "American Christian" (as opposed to Christian), insists they are inclusive.

The Republican Party Platform in the state of Texas (the most recent), where Rick Perry is from, wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a felony.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

You could say they are inclusive. If you are white, American Christian and not gay, you are very, very welcome.

We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such

"We" ?

I personally could care less if you're gay or not.
Disregard a direct order - I'll bring your ass to Captain's Mast.
Disrespect? Dereliction of Duty? Fine - there's a report chit for that too.
Don't perform to 4.0 standards - you'll be counseled and your idiocy will be documented.
Simple as that.

poll the cons and see how they feel on the subject.

see what happens
Repeal it!

Much better to have them serving openly, then perpetrating a lie......Liars can't be trusted (TDM is the prime example), and can be easily compromised by those who wish to do this country harm......Once they get away with a lie, seeing as though they already make bad CHOICES in their lives, there is no telling what they will try to get away with.

Last edited:

Funny but, wasn't it a Dem who enacted DADT?

:eusa_whistle:

Funny but, wasn't it a Dem who enacted DADT?

:eusa_whistle:
Yup.

Looks like the world as we know it is about to end.....poor republicans

I support the end of DADT.

Now, quick! Claim I don't!

Since when are you a conservative?
Since I started paying attention to what's going on.

Lemme guess...you're trying to claim I'm not a conservative because you're not bright enough to understand that people don't have to live up to your preconceived notions.
That Dragon character is one of those pompous fools who thinks he speaks for you, while telling you how you feel, and what you think.

I've been battin' his lil' ass around this board since he first popped up.

Looks like the world as we know it is about to end.....poor republicans
Looks as though Clintons beloved DADT is going bye-bye.

Good, it should.

Clintons DADT was a step forward from witchunts for gays in the military. It was the best he could get at the time

Of course, Republicans opposed abandoning the witchunts just like they opposed the repeal of DADT and gay marriages

Always 20 years behind the times

Since when are you a conservative?
Since I started paying attention to what's going on.

Lemme guess...you're trying to claim I'm not a conservative because you're not bright enough to understand that people don't have to live up to your preconceived notions.
That Dragon character is one of those pompous fools who thinks he speaks for you, while telling you how you feel, and what you think.

I've been battin' his lil' ass around this board since he first popped up.
I'm guessing 19, with half a semester of Poli Sci 101 under his belt. :lol:

once again the faggots on the left embrace the the sexual practices of the majority of their voting base !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back