Donna Brazile leaks question AGAIN!

Brazile was most likely leaking a great deal more than this. This exposes Brazile and the the leaker, who evy they may be...politics at its worse.

Brazile was most likely leaking a great deal more than this. This exposes Brazile and the the leaker, who evy they may be...politics at its worse.

Just another classic example of the corruption and B.S. we as citizen must absorb because our mainstream media "watchdog" journalists are so in bed with these scoundrels.

Also: From the NY TIMES last week ---
Donna Brazile, the interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, demanded more information from Mr. Comey… then added “The F.B.I. has a solemn obligation to remain neutral in political matters — even the faintest appearance of using the agency’s power to influence our election is deeply troubling.”

Hey, Donna, that’s been our line? I guess it only matters when it's your ass being gored.

Last edited:
Sadly, the partisan zealots keep providing America with reasons not to trust them.

Wasn't this the lady who complained when asked about this stuff that, as a Christian, she's used to being persecuted?
She tried to hide behind the word of God. The worst kind of scum

Sadly, the partisan zealots keep providing America with reasons not to trust them. Wasn't this the lady who complained when asked about this stuff that, as a Christian, she's used to being persecuted?.
For zealots, the end always justifies the means.

Sadly, the partisan zealots keep providing America with reasons not to trust them. Wasn't this the lady who complained when asked about this stuff that, as a Christian, she's used to being persecuted?.
For zealots, the end always justifies the means.
If by zealot you mean CORRUPT POLITICIAN.
Do you still intend to endorse this corruption by voting for Hillary?

For zealots, the end always justifies the means..
If by zealot you mean CORRUPT POLITICIAN.Do you still intend to endorse this corruption by voting for Hillary?
I'm thinking about it.

If I don't, though, it will be third party. I will not vote for Trump.

I'm embarrassed and ashamed, as an American, that our political/electoral system has been reduced to these two candidates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back