Donna Brazile breaks with 2020 Democrats: Trump has ‘nothing to do’ with mass shootings

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump received support from former Democratic National Committee chairwoman and Fox News contributor Donna Brazile in the ongoing debate over whether his rhetoric is to blame for two mass shootings earlier this month.

During a Friday appearance on The Guy Benson Show on Fox News Radio, Brazile claimed that Trump had "nothing to do" with the shootings when asked if she considered Trump to be a white supremacist.

"This conversation about race and racism, domestic terrorism, white supremacy, white nationalism, it is that I am profoundly saddened as an American," Brazile answered. "The reason why is to point fingers and to play this so-called blame game. President Trump had nothing to do with the maniac, and I’m being gracious here, the maniac who shot up a Wal-Mart store. He had nothing to do with the person who shot up, you know, the bar in Dayton. This is unbecoming of the country. The President of United States, you know, should not be blamed for you know these individual killers."

Brazile also said it was critical to "set a tone" for younger generations to follow to curb the level of gun violence in the country.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

------------

Donna is very smart—she knows where the violence and shootings are happening across the nation—and she knows white nationalists have nothing to do with it.

Cell phone cameras have given everyone a window into the black “community”—so that little secret is getting kinda hard to hide.

Donna does not mind lying—but she does not like to lie when it is easy to get caught doing it.

So she must feel some heat from FOX fans so she feels she needs to say something supportive of Trump.....Screw Donna...she cheated in the DNC primary debates...she is dishonest and corrupt....why would FOX even put her on the air?...by doing so they have tainted their own network forever...I haven't watched FOX news since she and the do nothing Paul Ryan were hired....

So she must feel some heat from FOX fans so she feels she needs to say something supportive of Trump.....Screw Donna...she cheated in the DNC primary debates...she is dishonest and corrupt....why would FOX even put her on the air?...by doing so they have tainted their own network forever...I haven't watched FOX news since she and the do nothing Paul Ryan were hired....

If you bunch of shitforbrains had any sense at all you'd put her on your ticket instead of all the idiots you have in your clown car now.

If you bunch of shitforbrains had any sense at all you'd put her on your ticket instead of all the idiots you have in your clown car now.
Donna?....

Donna?....

Well she ain't much but right now she looks a lot better than the rest of your crowd of losers. What's the best ya got now, Joe? Yeah right, good luck with running a professional loser and who comes next after him, Pocahontas? I rest my case. Let's face it, you clowns are desperate so you'd better start thinking outside of that stupid box you've got.

Did you throw out the baby with the shitty diaper too?

This logic is beyond ridiculous. Same for the constant whining about the NFL. If the NFL boycotters had REAL BALLS they would boycott NFL sponsors. But I digress

President Trump did nothing to bring us together as a nation. He pushed the US vs THEM envelope as often as he could.

That said, Donna Brazile does have a point.

Did you throw out the baby with the shitty diaper too?

This logic is beyond ridiculous. Same for the constant whining about the NFL. If the NFL boycotters had REAL BALLS they would boycott NFL sponsors. But I digress
There is nothing wrong with personal boycotts...I never called for one I just stated my beliefs about the turn FOX has made...you need to have your meds checked gramps....and that boycott of the NFL just might have saved the NFL from self inflicted ruin....so in that case we could say it worked...

Well she ain't much but right now she looks a lot better than the rest of your crowd of losers. What's the best ya got now, Joe? Yeah right, good luck with running a professional loser and who comes next after him, Pocahontas? I rest my case. Let's face it, you clowns are desperate so you'd better start thinking outside of that stupid box you've got
They are not my crowd...where you got the idea that Rambunctious is a democrat is a mystery to me....and probably everyone else on this board....

Forum List

Back