Donkeys .

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Anyone here love donks like I do?

They are alot smarter than horses but not as beautiful of course but if cute counts they are nice.I had my first donk when 10 yr old. Had my last one here about 10 yr ago[time flys]. We sure do miss her and the horse.

I was going to raise guard donks when we first moved here I was naming it 'Sassy Ass Acres' but then life got in the way.

They are alot smarter than horses but not as beautiful of course but if cute counts they are nice.I had my first donk when 10 yr old. Had my last one here about 10 yr ago[time flys]. We sure do miss her and the horse.

I was going to raise guard donks when we first moved here I was naming it 'Sassy Ass Acres' but then life got in the way.

Is it a wonkey donkey? LOL. I have seen video of a donkey tearing into a cougar and kicking it's ass.

Concerned American

They can be agressive ,but ours always let outdogs live,haha.But no other dog or animal better come into their yard or pasture. Now my rosie who is about 33 now gue=rads cows.We had to give them away 19 yr ago,miss them so much,our sweet Rosie and Tobacco.Rosie was a black solid no stripes.

1625087529748.png

That donkey is to blame for the road surface.

It's the ass' fault.

Forum List

Back