Donbass Referendum Results Revealed.

There was an over 80% turnout!

Is America in the business of ignoring referendums that aren't pleasing and accepting those that please America? This could become a slippery slope.
You’re an absolute asshole. Even Baghdad Bob laughs at you.

Is America in the business of ignoring referendums that aren't pleasing and accepting those that please America? This could become a slippery slope.
RT is Russian (Putin) State controlled media. I wouldn't be so quick to believe it.

Here's the other side:

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and European Council President Charles Michel have discussed the EU's practical steps in response to Russia's sham referendums in the occupied regions of Ukraine.

No, I'm not pushing either agenda just linking to the opposing view. I read both. RT has much more detail like who voted and voting percentages, etc. but it's State controlled but, so is the Ukrainian news.

Last edited:
Putin will announce annexation, and the men from those occupied Oblasts will be conscripted into the Russian army, rounded up and sent to fight on the front line.
I'm quite certain that you've never served in the armed forces because you very apparently believe that "front line" soldiers are the only kind there are.
Ukraine will continue to retake territory in the proxy republics, which will only further Putin's embarrassment because Russia cannot defend it's "new territory".
What a childish comment.

Does any at all think that people were forced to vote, and forced to vote one way? Also, those who don't like Russia, might just have left the area anyway.

It's like going to the superbowl and getting people to vote on whether they like football.

Does any at all think that people were forced to vote, and forced to vote one way? Also, those who don't like Russia, might just have left the area anyway.

It's like going to the superbowl and getting people to vote on whether they like football.
Yes, really! Who needs coercion or "gunpoint"? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back