Donbass Referendum Results Revealed.

After the psychopath Zelensky was installed into the office of President by his CIA puppet masters.
He intensified the ethnic cleansing of the Russian speaking people in the Donbas region.
An estimated 14,000 of them have been murdered in the last 8 years by Ukrainian soldiers and militia groups.

An estimated 14,000 of them have been murdered in the last 8 years by Ukrainian soldiers and militia groups.

Are those real numbers......or Russian numbers?

Well there is this:

And this:

And this:

Here is video, if you prefer:

A couple hundred thousand inhabitants from that area have been taken to Russia in the past few months.

I wouldn't say all involuntarily, some have wanted to move to Russia, but a whole lot, maybe most, didn't want to. It has been documented, some have escaped Russia.

On the other hand, other people have arrived from Russia, like soldiers and teachers.

I am pretty well in the business of ignoring door to door referendums at gun point. Sound like something a 2 bit Communist dictator would do and try to sell to the world as if it meant something, other than asshole Russian leaders will be asshole Russian leaders.:9:
Horseshit. There are armed security at every polling station I've ever been to. Considering that this is considered to be a warzone, in which one party contests the very holding of these referendums; there is no reasonable person who whole be surprised at the presence of armed security personnel.

Horseshit. There are armed security at every polling station I've ever been to. Considering that this is considered to be a warzone, in which one party contests the very holding of these referendums; there is no reasonable person who whole be surprised at the presence of armed security personnel.
Did the occupiers bring their ballot boxes and automatic rifles to your door, as they went door to door in the war zone, you lived in, giving a whole new meaning to absentee ballots, too?:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Did the occupiers bring their ballot boxes and automatic rifles to your door, as they went door to door in the war zone, you lived in, giving a whole new meaning to absentee ballots, too?:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No. I wasn't in a long contested warzone at the time under the thumb of a regime who ignored previous referendums, and then went on a pogrom against those who voted against them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty well in the business of ignoring door to door referendums at gun point. Sound like something a 2 bit Communist dictator would do and try to sell to the world as if it meant something, other than asshole Russian leaders will be asshole Russian leaders.:9:

We told you Donbass was Russian!

Jesus F-ing Christ, people are stupid!
White 6 says "... door to door referendums at gun point."
And now Zincwarrior posts a video entitled "Ukrainians forced to vote AT GUNPOINT"!

The thing is, the video proves that Ukrainians are gladly voting and there is NO GUNPOINT. How can people be so stupid to believe anything that fits the narrative but disproves the very thing they claim to be true? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We told you Donbass was Russian!
No, Donbas is not Russian. It is populated by Ukrainian citizens who are ethnic Russian.

Either the Ukrainian government must 1). stop persecuting the population of Donbas (based upon their Russian ethnicity) or 2). give Donbas autonomy or 3). give the Donbas to Russia ------ in that order of preference.

And now Zincwarrior posts a video entitled "Ukrainians forced to vote AT GUNPOINT"!

The thing is, the video proves that Ukrainians are gladly voting and there is NO GUNPOINT. How can people be so stupid to believe anything that fits the narrative but disproves the very thing they claim to be true? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Russobot kid fucker says what? Die in a fire Russian pig.

There was an over 80% turnout!

Is America in the business of ignoring referendums that aren't pleasing and accepting those that please America? This could become a slippery slope.
Wow! Those numbers are almost as high as Biden’s 3AM votes.

Russobot kid fucker says what?
FIRST of all, I don't know what a russobot kid is .....
Die in a fire ...
.... and secondly, I have proved to you (with your own contribution to this thread) that you are wrong about Ukrainis voting "at GUNPOINT" but your response is that you want me to die in a fire?

.... Russian pig.
.. and thirdly, who's Russian?

I may not know what a Russobot is but I certainly do know what a kid is and you are displaying all the signs of being one. :spank:

Putin will announce annexation, and the men from those occupied Oblasts will be conscripted into the Russian army, rounded up and sent to fight on the front line.

Ukraine will continue to retake territory in the proxy republics, which will only further Putin's embarrassment because Russia cannot defend it's "new territory".

Forum List

Back