Donald's new Twitter ad

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Have you SEEN it? OMG - There's very little truth to any of it, it's just hokey as hell, and puts normal campaign propaganda on steroids. And hugging the flag at the end - REALLY?

I'd have put together clips of the 10% of Americans who wait in long food lines, the desperation of front line workers in ER units, snatched toddlers packed into cages, Proud Boys with their AK-47s beating people up, Donald watching Newmax and Rage Tweeting ... THOSE are the things that stick in the minds of normal Americans.

What's he doing here exactly - Preparing us for a martial law order? Solidifying his base for a run in 2024? Fishing for a Nobel Peace Prize? Grifting for more cash? Guesses anyone, because I can't quite figure it out!

US President Donald Trump faced mockery on Twitter after he shared a video that resembled a campaign video weeks after he lost the election. The video, which opens to visuals from the White House repeats his claims of being pro-jobs and pro-armed forces, against the backdrop of the tagline “Trump stands for America”.​
The video also featured a Nobel Peace Prize logo superimposed over photographs of him with the prime minister of Israel and the foreign ministers of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates. The move is presumed to be a reference to the president’s 2021 Nobel Peace Prize nomination by a Norwegian lawmaker.​

Shameless self-bump -
C'mon Trumpanzees .. what is Dear Leader hoping to accomplish with this goofy ad?

tenor.gif

Have you SEEN it? OMG - There's very little truth to any of it, it's just hokey as hell, and puts normal campaign propaganda on steroids. And hugging the flag at the end - REALLY?

I'd have put together clips of the 10% of Americans who wait in long food lines, the desperation of front line workers in ER units, snatched toddlers packed into cages, Proud Boys with their AK-47s beating people up, Donald watching Newmax and Rage Tweeting ... THOSE are the things that stick in the minds of normal Americans.

What's he doing here exactly - Preparing us for a martial law order? Solidifying his base for a run in 2024? Fishing for a Nobel Peace Prize? Grifting for more cash? Guesses anyone, because I can't quite figure it out!

US President Donald Trump faced mockery on Twitter after he shared a video that resembled a campaign video weeks after he lost the election. The video, which opens to visuals from the White House repeats his claims of being pro-jobs and pro-armed forces, against the backdrop of the tagline “Trump stands for America”.​
The video also featured a Nobel Peace Prize logo superimposed over photographs of him with the prime minister of Israel and the foreign ministers of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates. The move is presumed to be a reference to the president’s 2021 Nobel Peace Prize nomination by a Norwegian lawmaker.​

The ad has one thing going for it, Trump doesn't talk.

I fail to see what a campaign ad for the losing candidate after an election has any benefit except staying relevant to the wingnuts. He won't go silently, let him have his twitter ads.

Here's where they got the Trump - HE'S what's for 'Murca schtick and the music! :laugh2:

LOL. I thought it was eggs-- but .i was thinking the same thing. Too bad Copland's dead--he oughta sue.

Copland's great great grandchildren should sue. They can add Aaron to the long list of musicians who've hit Donald with cease and desist orders. Not that it does a lot of good mind ya. :)

WOW ! Thank you very much for posting this.
I dont have twitter so thanks.
I got so excited from watching, I was jumping up and down and lightly cut my hand and started bleeding red white and blue.
That clip was awesome. I cant wait to play it over and over again.
Thank you, thank you.
What's he doing here exactly - Preparing us for a martial law order? Solidifying his base for a run in 2024? Fishing for a Nobel Peace Prize? Grifting for more cash?
Yes, No, Yes, and Yes.

WOW ! Thank you very much for posting this.
I dont have twitter so thanks.
I got so excited from watching, I was jumping up and down and lightly cut my hand and started bleeding red white and blue.
That clip was awesome. I cant wait to play it over and over again.
Thank you, thank you.
What's he doing here exactly - Preparing us for a martial law order? Solidifying his base for a run in 2024? Fishing for a Nobel Peace Prize? Grifting for more cash?
Yes, No, Yes, and Yes.

I'm happy you had a nice orgasm and thank you for your assessment! :)

So?

Here's where they got the Trump - HE'S what's for 'Murca schtick and the music! :laugh2:

LOL. I thought it was eggs-- but .i was thinking the same thing. Too bad Copland's dead--he oughta sue.

Copland's great great grandchildren should sue. They can add Aaron to the long list of musicians who've hit Donald with cease and desist orders. Not that it does a lot of good mind ya. :)

I think the copyright has expired by now.

Everyone with a double digit IQ knows listening to anything a leftist says will effect their mental state in a bad way. This will not stop until these leftist are extinguished. which will start if joe is sworn in.

Everyone with a double digit IQ knows listening to anything a leftist says will effect their mental state in a bad way. This will not stop until these leftist are extinguished. which will start if joe is sworn in.

I certainly hope that our FBI has an eye on you.

Forum List

Back