Donald's letter to the Screen Actors Guild

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I LoL'd bigly when I saw this story last night. Though about putting it in Political Satire, but it's freaking real - BELIEVE ME!!
He's very proud of his work in Home Alone 2, and note that he is still using the presidential seal! :lol:

Trump%20Resignation.png

I LoL'd bigly when I saw this story last night. Though about putting it in Political Satire, but it's freaking real - BELIEVE ME!!
He's very proud of his work in Home Alone 2, and note that he is still using the presidential seal! :lol:

Trump%20Resignation.png

There would have been no need for a letter if the SAG didn't decide to play politics and grandstand.

He told them to take their membership and shove it.

He won the altercation, not them. Now they have a choice of just sulking away or following through with the hearing and going with the old "you didn't quit, we fired you" bullshit ex post facto.

I assume that any movie cameo roles that he did will be excised from those films so that if they are ever shown on TV, viewers will be spared the absolute horror of having to see him, for it might interfere with the healing process that is being undergone by 80,000,000 Americans.

I assume that any movie cameo roles that he did will be excised from those films so that if they are ever shown on TV, viewers will be spared the absolute horror of having to see him, for it might interfere with the healing process that is being undergone by 80,000,000 Americans.

I'm healed, but I will still laugh at the Worst POTUS (and actor) in History. ;)

Trump%20Resignation.png

There would have been no need for a letter if the SAG didn't decide to play politics and grandstand.

He won the altercation, not them. Now they have a choice of just sulking away or following through with the hearing and going with the old "you didn't quit, we fired you" bullshit ex post facto.
No one wants to be a member of any club he belongs to.

he’s a whiny little bitch

Trump%20Resignation.png

No one wants to be a member of any club he belongs to.

he’s a whiny little bitch

Takes one to know one, future corpse food for your 30 fucking cats.

I'm sure Trump couldn't care less what a whiny bunch of lefty loon Hollywood idiots think. If they had bothered to do research and listen to what he actually said they would know it was a load of horse shit.

But, being lefty loons, they just did what they do. I'm sure no one will lose any sleep over their actions. I'm sure Trump won't. LOL

Trump%20Resignation.png

You don't get "fired" from a union membership, it's not a "job". You get Expelled.

He's "PROUD" of that POS cameo? :cool-45:
I dont know ifhe has ever said.

but why not.

if the godless lib perverts in hollywood thought it was worth including in the film whats not to like?

He really showed those losers didnt he ? No wonder Kim and those Iranian bums caved in immediately and are now no longer a threat to the civilised world.

Trump%20Resignation.png
He is right. It's a good letter.

Those Hollywood Useful Idiots need to get their own act together before getting on their high horse about the greatest President the US ever had.

The Limousine Liberals of Hollywood fund the despicable, hateful and destructive Democrat Party while putting out movies and TV shows that preach horrible Libtard values with filthy diversity, queer and hate America themes.

They make tons of money producing movies with gun violence but yet preach anti right to keep and bear arms policies.

Every damn move, TV show or commercial nowadays is all Negro and LGBT. Hell those assholes from the Academy Awards even said that a movie couldn't even be considered for Best Picture if there wasn't a fucking Negro or Queer in a lead role or have an anti American theme.

Trump was right in telling those Butt Pirates to go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back