Donald Trump's Sons Don Jr. & Eric Caught Crying Before Leaving On Air Force One

i know it makes me giggle like hell knowing they must be so nervous now that they have zero protection from going to prison.
Pardons can be secret, and not known to the public until charges are brought, then the person pardoned in secret has to pull out his get out of jail free card.... and it becomes public, is what this ex govt pardon lawyer who handled pardons for different presidents....said.

It could be President Trump has issued a pardon for his children and himself, but if their noses are clean and no charges ever brought, we may never know....

true ... but when one is pardoned - they lose all 5th amendment protection; which means they would hafta testify against their father & siblings in any matters not covered by a federal pardon. they are not protected from state charges either AND the same 1974 DOJ policy that states a prez cannot be indicted while in office also states that a 'prez cannot be his own judge/jury' which means if donny self pardoned, it will not hold up & the SC will strike it down in all likelyhood.

i know it makes me giggle like hell knowing they must be so nervous now that they have zero protection from going to prison.
Pardons can be secret, and not known to the public until charges are brought, then the person pardoned in secret has to pull out his get out of jail free card.... and it becomes public, is what this ex govt pardon lawyer who handled pardons for different presidents....said.

It could be President Trump has issued a pardon for his children and himself, but if their noses are clean and no charges ever brought, we may never know....

true ... but when one is pardoned - they lose all 5th amendment protection; which means they would hafta testify against their father & siblings in any matters not covered by a federal pardon. they are not protected from state charges either AND the same 1974 DOJ policy that states a prez cannot be indicted while in office also states that a 'prez cannot be his own judge/jury' which means if donny self pardoned, it will not hold up & the SC will strike it down in all likelyhood.

Are you certain of this? I sure hope so.

AND the same 1974 DOJ policy that states a prez cannot be indicted while in office also states that a 'prez cannot be his own judge/jury' which means if donny self pardoned, it will not hold up & the SC will strike it down in all likelyhood.

What were the legal requirements America gave to come here from Russia in the early 70s AzogtheDefiler ?
You had to prove that you were treated very poorly in your current nation and didn't have an opportunity to live a life similar to those who aren't treated that way. Jews were treated as 2nd class citizens. Passports (used as IDs back then) had "JEW" stamped on them. They weren't allowed in universities unless they were in the top 1% in their class. My dad was lucky enough, my mom had to go to school in Siberia.

A Jewish organization HIAS basically smuggled them out. So you dismissing this as "easy" or "lax" is simply ridiculous.

Are you certain of this? I sure hope so.

AND the same 1974 DOJ policy that states a prez cannot be indicted while in office also states that a 'prez cannot be his own judge/jury' which means if donny self pardoned, it will not hold up & the SC will strike it down in all likelyhood.

here is the snippet:

Presidential or Legislative Pardon of the President

& a fuller view:

https://www.justice.gov/file/20856/download

You had to prove that you were treated very poorly in your current nation and didn't have an opportunity to live a life similar to those who aren't treated that way. Jews were treated as 2nd class citizens. Passports (used as IDs back then) had "JEW" stamped on them. They weren't allowed in universities unless they were in the top 1% in their class. My dad was lucky enough, my mom had to go to school in Siberia.

A Jewish organization HIAS basically smuggled them out. So you dismissing this as "easy" or "lax" is simply ridiculous.
Your persecution complex aside, I've been referring to things Stateside, not in Russia.

No one dismissed your folks' experience over there.

It was pretty easy for them to prove they were mistreated, right?

Your persecution complex aside, I've been referring to things Stateside, not in Russia.

No one dismissed your folks' experience over there.

It was pretty easy for them to prove they were mistreated, right?
No. I was not born then but it was a years long process. Don't forget the Soviet Union was closed off back then and America was only accepting certain immigrants. Luckily my parents were educated and could provide proof that they would be revenue generating and peaceful citizens. HIAS had to work with Ted Kennedy's office (how they ended up in MA) to get this done. They then had to go to Austria and apply for Asylum Round 2. Then go to Italy and apply for Asylum Round 3. They finally got to Boston and had to live in a crappy apartment while supported by HIAS and learning English. It was not a piece of cake. They didn't just fly over and state give me asylum.

Once they were here five years (I was born already) they applied for and became citizens. I was a citizen because I was born here.

Hopefully this explains it. Many in their shoes could not escape. Some due to the SU not letting them out and others due to America not accepting them. Some stayed back and others ended up in Israel.

The most emotion seen from this family ever...
  • No emotion for kids ripped from their families
  • No emotion for the victims and families of COVID-19
  • No emotion for the people killed in the attempted coup
  • They cry for daddy but he doesn't even care
  • It probably pisses him off...
Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

Where was Obama's emotion about the children put into cages under his administration?

You moron, those were unaccompanied Teen-agers who came to the US without their parents. Obama didn't take little ones away from their parents.

Uh, if you go to jail, do you get to keep your kids with you?

Ivanka is involved in money laundering, tax evasion and bank fraud.

I am sure you have evidence you created to back that up? Why wasn't she prosecuted? She held no elected position. Your imagination is running away with you. All we see is you blather about things you couldn't possibly know.

She will be.. I don't "create" anything.. I have no control of the Trumps.. They created a dummy company to run campaign money thru.. It was pure theft.

Hey shit for brains! Why didn't they impeach him for that instead of making up a charge of his causing the Capitol attack that occurred before he even spoke?

He'd been running his mouth for 8 weeks inciting them.

If you think that is inciting a riot, you need to go find a dictionary, you fucking dumbass!

Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

Where was Obama's emotion about the children put into cages under his administration?

You moron, those were unaccompanied Teen-agers who came to the US without their parents. Obama didn't take little ones away from their parents.

Does this look like an unaccompanied teen to you?

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

I can't tell how old they are or the date that photo was taken.. You are pretty stupid.

I can. The one on the right is no more than 10 for sure. It was well known that Obama built the cages and that photo was taken in 2014. It was all over the news. Even snopes says its true.

Weakness.

I can't tell how old they are or the date that photo was taken.. You are pretty stupid.

I can. The one on the right is no more than 10 for sure. It was well known that Obama built the cages and that photo was taken in 2014. It was all over the news. Even snopes says its true.

How do you know this unaccompanied minor was ten? These were teen agers who came to the US without their parents.. Snopes has said that too. Don't lie to me to try an make your case.

Weakness.

How do you know this unaccompanied minor was ten? These were teen agers who came to the US without their parents.. Snopes has said that too. Don't lie to me to try an make your case.

So are you saying a young teen is not a child?

Forum List

Back