Donald Trump’s shamed name.

In interviews with associates of McConnell, they point out that McConnell has always loathed Trump but saw him as a means to end to stack the courts and advance his own agenda, but after the loss of the two Senate seats in Georgia that were held by Republicans and the storming of the U.S. Capitol, he wants Trump banished from the GOP.

Republicans could use the impeachment to ban Trump from the Party once and for all. It would solve the “Trump Problem”

But Mitch seems to lack the balls to come right out and say it. Republicans still fear Trump and they will once again let him slide.

They will regret it in 2024 as Trump once again trashes the Party
The only people in the GOP who believe Trump is a "problem" all have their heads on the chopping block. Republicans are fed up with establishment RINOs.

In interviews with associates of McConnell, they point out that McConnell has always loathed Trump but saw him as a means to end to stack the courts and advance his own agenda, but after the loss of the two Senate seats in Georgia that were held by Republicans and the storming of the U.S. Capitol, he wants Trump banished from the GOP.

Republicans could use the impeachment to ban Trump from the Party once and for all. It would solve the “Trump Problem”

But Mitch seems to lack the balls to come right out and say it. Republicans still fear Trump and they will once again let him slide.

The only people in the GOP who believe Trump is a "problem" all have their heads on the chopping block. Republicans are fed up with establishment RINOs.
Trump has destroyed your beloved repub party Kudos to him

Trump has destroyed your beloved repub party Kudos to him
Wrong, NAZI.

The country will never recover until the democrats are executed like the communists they are.
I think the day they ask Obama if he wants a blindfold and cigarette and if he has one last thing to say will be a wonderful day for this country.
You're nothing but a fn scumbag a stupid one at that Eat shit and die pos
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You mad bro?
Well I did mean it in a good way lol

The country will never recover until the democrats are executed like the communists they are.
I think the day they ask Obama if he wants a blindfold and cigarette and if he has one last thing to say will be a wonderful day for this country.
You're nothing but a fn scumbag a stupid one at that Eat shit and die pos
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You mad bro?
Well I did mean it in a good way lol
I have a feeling you don't ever mean anything. I think what you mean is subject to change with every talking point or the direction the narrative takes. When you do not stand for something you stand for nothing.

The tip of the iceberg with Trump has only been shown so far. People who worked for him are know coming forward with their stories.

DOJ where Barr was released because he said that there was no massive voter fraud. His replacement was pressured by Trump to support Trumps notion of voter fraud. He was threatened with being fired or play ball. The only thing that save him was that most DOJ people said if he fired the guy then they would quit. Trump back down.

The latest is a story where the hired help at the white house were send home by Trump the previous night and no one was there to greet Biden. Trump fired the head guy the day before.

Yeah I am sure his supports love such a classy guy . They must like his pettiness and ignores him has a coward. A person who uses people for his own personal benefit. He has shown that if they do not do it for him that he will do it himself without them. Your Fired and the crows goes crazy.

The tip of the iceberg with Trump has only been shown so far. People who worked for him are know coming forward with their stories.

DOJ where Barr was released because he said that there was no massive voter fraud. His replacement was pressured by Trump to support Trumps notion of voter fraud. He was threatened with being fired or play ball. The only thing that save him was that most DOJ people said if he fired the guy then they would quit. Trump back down.

The latest is a story where the hired help at the white house were send home by Trump the previous night and no one was there to greet Biden. Trump fired the head guy the day before.

Yeah I am sure his supports love such a classy guy . They must like his pettiness and ignores him has a coward. A person who uses people for his own personal benefit. He has shown that if they do not do it for him that he will do it himself without them. Your Fired and the crows goes crazy.
The temporary head of the DOJ is Deep State. He was threatened by no one.

It is not what people in the DOJ are saying. Yet it was the same MO when he called the AG in Georgia and the tape of that call was released. So how is this different as it does show that Trump will do anything to overturn the election.

Still if I was Biden I would be release Trumps phone calls.

It is not what people in the DOJ are saying. Yet it was the same MO when he called the AG in Georgia and the tape of that call was released. So how is this different as it does show that Trump will do anything to overturn the election.

Still if I was Biden I would be release Trumps phone calls.
No one believes what the bureaucrats say. Every institution has lost all credibility because they have been exposed for what they are. Partisan corrupt hacks.

... Even if the case against Trump fails to entirely satisfy the senate, there’s no doubt that President Donald Trump did incite his followers to riot. Republicans are shamed for what they unleased upon our nation. Respectfully, Supposn ...
Treason | Definition of Treason by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

… Synonyms

backstabbing,

Republicans who impeached Trump are already on the chopping block
“The stance taken by Liz was very contentious here in Wyoming,” said Republican Bryan Miller, a retired Air Force officer expected to run against Rep. Liz Cheney, a House GOP leader who vocally supported Trump’s impeachment. “This isn’t going to be a passing thing that just goes away. It’s growing and growing and growing every day across the state. People are unhappy.”

Nothing scarier than a wanna be dictator being supported by ex military. This Bryan Miller must aspire to being Trump's Hermann Goering.

Republicans who impeached Trump are already on the chopping block
“The stance taken by Liz was very contentious here in Wyoming,” said Republican Bryan Miller, a retired Air Force officer expected to run against Rep. Liz Cheney, a House GOP leader who vocally supported Trump’s impeachment. “This isn’t going to be a passing thing that just goes away. It’s growing and growing and growing every day across the state. People are unhappy.”

Nothing scarier than a wanna be dictator being supported by ex military. This Bryan Miller must aspire to being Trump's Hermann Goering.
How would a "wanna be dictator" allow himself to be removed from office? You're a bonehead, eddie. Everything you know is not just wrong, but stupid.

... Even if the case against Trump fails to entirely satisfy the senate, there’s no doubt that President Donald Trump did incite his followers to riot. Republicans are shamed for what they unleased upon our nation. Respectfully, Supposn ...
Treason | Definition of Treason by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

… Synonyms

backstabbing,
The only definition that matters is the one in the Constitution, NAZI:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort .

Wishing Trump success See Bri I'm all for unity
Trump wants to start a new MAGA party
Republicans will be toast. This will be an incentive for Senators to get rid of Trump and prevent him from running for office. Mitch is fed up,

Wishing Trump success See Bri I'm all for unity
Trump wants to start a new MAGA party
Republicans will be toast. This will be an incentive for Senators to get rid of Trump and prevent him from running for office. Mitch is fed up,

Any Senator that votes to impeach Trump is toast.

By "rest of the world," did you mean all the morons in the world?

You know what I mean Any AH like Trump trying to take down our govt is a fn moron and those who follow him are ,,,I'll be polite, traitors

New Topics

Forum List

Back