Donald Trump’s shamed name.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009

When Jews hear the name “Haman”, when Norwegians hear of Quisling, when Americans hear of Benedict Arnold, it evokes their passionate hatred and sense of disgust. I expect that will be the case for the name of Trump in the United States.
Even if the case against Trump fails to entirely satisfy the senate, there’s no doubt that President Donald Trump did incite his followers to riot. Republicans are shamed for what they unleased upon our nation.
Respectfully, Supposn

Note the biblical story of Esther: In ancient Persia. Haman, the King’s chief advisor, sought to have all of Persia’s Jews slaughtered. Eichmann and Hitler weren’t the first to propose such plans.

When Jews hear the name “Haman”, when Norwegians hear of Quisling, when Americans hear of Benedict Arnold, it evokes their passionate hatred and sense of disgust. I expect that will be the case for the name of Trump in the United States.
Even if the case against Trump fails to entirely satisfy the senate, there’s no doubt that President Donald Trump did incite his followers to riot. Republicans are shamed for what they unleased upon our nation.
Respectfully, Supposn

Note the biblical story of Esther: In ancient Persia. Haman, the King’s chief advisor, sought to have all of Persia’s Jews slaughtered. Eichmann and Hitler weren’t the first to propose such plans.

In your wetdreams-------

Trumps name is actually a bit more like become a rallying cry that will be a folk hero eventually.

Respectfully, Supposn

There is no excuse for what arnold did but do you know how many times congress screwed him over. Washington had tried to give him commendations for months while congress played its little games.

Respectfully, Supposn

Another lying shill faggot for the ignore list.

Donald Trump will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever ... but not because of any poll one may take this year or next. His name is poison to many — his Jan. 6th conduct shameful to the overwhelming majority. Over time this opinion will probably become fixed in history.

Here I am assuming our country recovers its balance and re-energizes its Republican traditions and place as a leading democratic society.

Of course it is also possible we will yet have a far worse-than-Trump president, even a “neo-liberal” or “neo-conservative” who stumbles into a nuclear war. It is also certainly possible the country will truly degenerate one day into a Putin-like “illiberal democracy” or even a fascist dictatorship. In such a case the “reputation” of Trump may be re-evaluated and even honored. Yes, I fear that is also very possible.

Respectfully, Supposn

The TRUMP brand is Poison
NEWS FLASH!!
Trump has always been hated and shamed by the shameless...by wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, woke white guilt whackos, feminazis, criminals, drug users, taxpayer dependent filth, weirdos and degenerates.
So what...tell us what’s changed?

Donald Trump will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever ... but not because of any poll one may take this year or next. His name is poison to many — his Jan. 6th conduct shameful to the overwhelming majority. Over time this opinion will probably become fixed in history.

Here I am assuming our country recovers its balance and re-energizes its Republican traditions and place as a leading democratic society.

Of course it is also possible we will yet have a far worse-than-Trump president, even a “neo-liberal” or “neo-conservative” who stumbles into a nuclear war. It is also certainly possible the country will truly degenerate one day into a Putin-like “illiberal democracy” or even a fascist dictatorship. In such a case the “reputation” of Trump may be re-evaluated and even honored. Yes, I fear that is also very possible.
NEWS FLASH!!
Trump has always been hated and shamed by the shameless...by wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, woke white guilt whackos, feminazis, criminals, drug users, taxpayer dependent filth, weirdos and degenerates.

Respectfully, Supposn

You realize you are nuts right. :cuckoo: 74 million Americans disagree with you. :itsok:

Respectfully, Supposn

Not at all. Ferdinand and Isabella expelled Jews from Spain in 1492 and General U.S. Grant expelled them from three states in 1862.

Respectfully, Supposn

The TRUMP brand is Poison
NEWS FLASH!!

Prior to 2015, the TRUMP brand stood for luxury and first class service. Patrons were willing to pay a premium to stay at TRUMP facilities.

Now, TRUMP represents a failed Presidency. His elite clientele no longer wants to be associated with him. Same goes for investors and sponsors

Respectfully, Supposn

You realize you are nuts right. :cuckoo: 74 million Americans disagree with you. :itsok:
74 million is impressive until you realize there are 81 million who thought otherwise

Another lying pos.

Respectfully, Supposn

You suspect wrong, NAZI. Republicans will venerate his name. Biden will go down in history as the fake president.

Here I am assuming our country recovers its balance and re-energizes its Republican traditions and place as a aleading democratic society.

Cannot see it. Were that latter to happen Rump would be seen if anything as a root cause, nothing to honor about that.

Aside from any what-ifs, his abominable character issues are fixed in historical stone. There's no way to rehabilitate them. There could have been, had he ever taken an iota of responsibility for literally anything in his life --- but he chose not to.

Respectfully, Supposn

74 million is impressive until you realize there are 81 million who thought otherwise
on 50 million of those votes were legitimate.

Respectfully, Supposn

In your wetdreams-------

Trumps name is actually a bit more like become a rallying cry that will be a folk hero eventually.

A "folk hero" in the same way Charles Manson was a "folk hero"...........

Respectfully, Supposn

If the country dies, you will ruin it for yourself also.

Forum List

Back