Donald Trump's approval rating went up in recent weeks. He leaves office in good standing and with the country in great shape.

His administration was a failure from Day 1. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected.
How soon we have forgotten about Obama.
He managed to not get impeached even though he is black..

The Republicans never even brought impeachment charges against Obama, despite controlling both the House and Senate by a large margin for the last two years of his presidency.

Gee, I wonder why.

Because they don't impeach presidents simply for disagreeing with them. If Barrack Obama had perjured himself under oath like Bill Clinton did, they would have impeached him and it would have had nothing to do with his skin color.

Trump was GUILTY AS CHARGED according to at least 8 Senate Republicans, one of whom actually voted to remove, the rest wanted to "leave removal to voters".

In his second impeachment 10 House Republicans voted to impeach.

Donald Trump's approval rating has gone up from 47% to 48%. Half of America appreciates the strong economy (despite the politically motivated shutdowns), no wars, improved national security, the lack of divisiveness, and the overall peace and prosperity under his term as President.

Stunning Rasmussen poll shows rising approval of Trump in the wake of the Capitol incursion - American Thinker

The country is in great shape despite the hysterical claims of the left. Despite the economy being artificially depressed because of the politically motivated shutdowns, it is still thriving. There is already talk of lifting the shutdowns exactly as Trump is leaving office (convenient timing) in order to claim credit for the rebound.

Trump is handing the country over in much better shape than it was when he entered office.

View attachment 445340
Well, there is this if you don't want to accept Rasmussen:
1611091555649.png

Yep. He sucks. Most people know he sucks and say he sucks. We are well rid of the S.O.B. in 19 Hours and 39 Minutes. God Bless America!

After President Trump's amazing end of first term speech. His approval rating can skyrocket to keep him afloat until 24'. He isn't going anywhere, nor he shouldn't. I encourage him to continue rallies every half year or so getting us ready for midterms.

After President Trump's amazing end of first term speech. His approval rating can skyrocket to keep him afloat until 24'. He isn't going anywhere, nor he shouldn't. I encourage him to continue rallies every half year or so getting us ready for midterms.
Nah, he will just go on trying to blame even his supporter for his failure, racism, inciting speech habits, not ever understanding why he is despised. Kind of remind me of this twerp.

Should one still quote from a site that has admitted it lied for political purposes?

Nah, he will just go on trying to blame even his supporter for his failure, racism, inciting speech habits, not ever understanding why he is despised. Kind of remind me of this twerp.

Nah, he just gained more support after this end of first term speech. This is just the beginning cause 75+ million did vote for him and it doesn't look like the support isn't going anywhere. Don't go too crazy next 4 years LOL

Trump will be four years older next time around, and I think after a few weeks from being out of the White House, he'll think "WTF would I want to go through that all over again?"

On the other hand, if the country Trump loves so much is Fd up to all hell by the Democrats, he may come in to save the day.

His administration was a failure from Day 1. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected.
How soon we have forgotten about Obama.
He managed to not get impeached even though he is black..

The Republicans never even brought impeachment charges against Obama, despite controlling both the House and Senate by a large margin for the last two years of his presidency.

Gee, I wonder why.

Trump will be four years older next time around, and I think after a few weeks from being out of the White House, he'll think "WTF would I want to go through that all over again?"

On the other hand, if the country Trump loves so much is Fd up to all hell by the Democrats, he may come in to save the day.
He'll beat Harris in 2024. That's why the Dems are trying to make it so he can't run for public office again. They're pissing into the wind.

Because they don't impeach presidents simply for disagreeing with them. If Barrack Obama had perjured himself under oath like Bill Clinton did, they would have impeached him and it would have had nothing to do with his skin color.

That was true in the past, but the commies have set a new precedent, and it's only right for us to follow it. Impeach for any reason you dream up, and make sure you impeach twice.

He'll beat Harris in 2024. That's why the Dems are trying to make it so he can't run for public office again. They're pissing into the wind.

Never in history has there been an opposition party in such fear of a potential future President.

Forum List

Back